Women in the 30s | INFJ Forum

Women in the 30s

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What's your experience like? How did you see your 30s playing out vs. how it actually is playing out in your lives? What does aging mean to you at this point in your life?

(I know there's a thread on this somewhere but i can't find it. Mods if you do, find it, please post the link and i can close this thread.)

When I was 18 or 19 my husband's mother told me she loved her 30's because it was the first time she really felt treated like an adult instead of a young person, that people took her more seriously and respected her input on things more than ever before. It made a very positive impression on me and I've been sort of looking forward to my 30's ever since.

I just turned 30 a couple months ago, but I'm too distracted by being pregnant to really think about it.

When I was 18 or 19 my husband's mother told me she loved her 30's because it was the first time she really felt treated like an adult instead of a young person, that people took her more seriously and respected her input on things more than ever before. It made a very positive impression on me and I've been sort of looking forward to my 30's ever since.

I just turned 30 a couple months ago, but I'm too distracted by being pregnant to really think about it.

yeah, most women with a family and/or kids don't seem to be affected or bothered as much by it compared to those who are single.

I'm not in my 30's yet but most of the women I know in their 30's keep telling me that when I get into my 30's I am going to love it. It seems they feel more sure about themselves and what they want out of life and all the confusion and difficulties they endured trying to make a place for themselves in the world of their 20's subsided.

It makes me look forward to it.

LOL, I clicked on this thread expecting something about women in the 1930s. :m052:
LOL, me too...

I'm not where I necessarily thought I'd be by this time in my life, raising teenagers is damn hard, and I'm not looking forward to my upcoming hysterectomy...

BUT!

There are definitely things that keep improving...my better understanding and acceptance of others, more readily accepting myself and allowing myself to BE myself, increased stability in my relationships...

While I don't always feel like I've completely succeeded in these endeavors, I am now more confident that I will get to that point someday.

Oh...and the abundance of multiple orgasms is also worth a mention.:mpoke:

Reactions: Gaze
Im not old enough to know any women of that time frame.

I'm 34, and I really am feeling relieved at my level of confidence. That I can just accept and have faith in the fact that I have strong, accurate intuition and empathic abilities, and that with careful study, and practice, I can improve. 10 years ago I had no idea how reliable these qualities were.

Reactions: Gaze