Wiping everyone's debt | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Wiping everyone's debt

I understand many people care. Many people have a lot to lose, too. Awareness seems to be a starting point. I sometimes think some of Washington is just waiting for that right person to come along. Last thing I want to see is the continuance of the takers taking more than there is.

In the meantime, our country is being given away(or traded). Is it for personal gain? Are they really seeking a world government? Why? So they can steal from everyone? It just isn't going to keep happening like that.

There is a war in the heavens

Reactions: just me
I dont think we've even reached the worst possible scenario in terms of debt, in the first world there are still norms and legal obsticles to the idea of inherited debt for instance, in the third world debts can be inherited by families, children or kin in manners which are totally amazing and which only ever increase, at least in manner which are not likely to diminish the debt enough for it to be paid off in a single life time.

Although I tend to think that personal debt is another of the "little man" problems, it doesnt even politically or socially register beyond a certain point, I mean in the same week that in the UK they have introduced very stringent measures upon mortgage loans, including personal interviews which will question whether you should have a loan if you have a mobile phone contract or gym membership or anything pretty much which makes it appear like you think you could be employed and in receipt of income a month from now, there were people announcing three million personal profits from the sell of royal mail by their politicians friends or bankers at the nationalised royal bank of scotland, who only managed to make marginally less of a loss than last year, who wanted a bonus amounting to two years of their income, and they are millionaires already too.

I think a lot of the time people miss that side of things, and its fecking ridiculous.

I dont think we've even reached the worst possible scenario in terms of debt, in the first world there are still norms and legal obsticles to the idea of inherited debt for instance, in the third world debts can be inherited by families, children or kin in manners which are totally amazing and which only ever increase, at least in manner which are not likely to diminish the debt enough for it to be paid off in a single life time.

Although I tend to think that personal debt is another of the "little man" problems, it doesnt even politically or socially register beyond a certain point, I mean in the same week that in the UK they have introduced very stringent measures upon mortgage loans, including personal interviews which will question whether you should have a loan if you have a mobile phone contract or gym membership or anything pretty much which makes it appear like you think you could be employed and in receipt of income a month from now, there were people announcing three million personal profits from the sell of royal mail by their politicians friends or bankers at the nationalised royal bank of scotland, who only managed to make marginally less of a loss than last year, who wanted a bonus amounting to two years of their income, and they are millionaires already too.

I think a lot of the time people miss that side of things, and its fecking ridiculous.

No, it isn’t as bad as some countries, but there are still exceptions -

If you are the spouse of someone who dies, in most cases you will not be responsible for their debt. However, if you live in a community property law state, debts of deceased people do pass to surviving spouses and hold them responsible for repayment. The 10 states with such laws are: Alaska, Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Washington and Wisconsin.
The first things to be paid off by the estate are funeral expenses, state and federal taxes and administrative fees (for administering the estate). Second, debts like loans and mortgages have a primary right to assets. Afterwards, credit cards will be able to collect from the estate. It is possible that the estate will not have enough money to pay off all these debts, in which case creditors outsource the dirty work of getting their money back to debt collectors.

Debt collectors will attempt every trick in the book to make you feel responsible for a parent’s debt. They will attempt to make you feel guilty as well. According to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the national consumer protection agency, you have no legal obligation to pay the debts of a family member who has died. The three exceptions are: if you co-signed a loan (or jointly filed for a credit card) with the deceased, are a widow/widower in a “community property” state such as California, or are the executor of the will (but even then you are not responsible for repaying out of your own pocket).