Why do INFJs and INTPs hate each other so much? | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

Why do INFJs and INTPs hate each other so much?

The post above is written by Scissorhands.

I've let his post through to show that his accusations are false.

He asked himself to be banned. On our forum, it is standard practise to scramble the user name when a user requests a ban. Scissorhands isn't the only one as can be seen here: https://www.infjs.com/banlist/permanent

His blog is still accessable here: https://www.infjs.com/xfa-blogs/ny7x.17923/

His profile is still accessable here: https://www.infjs.com/members/ny7x.17923/

However, as clearly stated in the terms and rules https://www.infjs.com/help/terms, we do not allow duplicate accounts. We also do not allow ban evasion. As a result, his new account will be banned.

His profile is not accessible by the link provided

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 4.50.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 4.50.42 PM.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 2
Also, this ban evasion thing is a little weird. He banned himself, right?

It's not like he broke rules to get the ban. Seems like he's been hurt and was a little frustrated or whatever

His profile is not accessible by the link provided
If it's a bug @Deathjam will have to fix it, as I think he's the only one who can fix a lot of this stuff
Also, this ban evasion thing is a little weird. He banned himself, right?
Yes, and he wanted to come back apparently but instead of asking to be unbanned he created an alt account. Alt accounts are against the rules, therefore banned.
It's not like he broke rules to get the ban. Seems like he's been hurt and was a little frustrated or whatever
Having an alt account broke the rules, and the original account was asked to be banned.

He asked to have his account deleted, so it was deleted (hence the ban banner) then he came back with a different account challenging everyone and promising revenge on everyone. Those were deleted. He didn't help himself at all if his goal was to return.

Reactions: Wyote and Reason
If it's a bug @Deathjam will have to fix it, as I think he's the only one who can fix a lot of this stuff

Yes, and he wanted to come back apparently but instead of asking to be unbanned he created an alt account. Alt accounts are against the rules, therefore banned.

Having an alt account broke the rules, and the original account was asked to be banned.

Did he know about the alt account thing?

Reactions: Reason
He used his alt account to threaten revenge. Some angry weird shit.

It didn’t come across as that angry or weird. He was being a little abstract and he’s been hurt. He obviously needed to find some peace with things here

So what?

Nothing was aimed at anyone here individually. Seems like there’s some pain from a collective type. Whatever, it happens

Does that matter? He wanted to come back and say one more thing, and then he did. What's the issue?

It’s only an issue because your quotes above make it sound like he should have known to “ask permission” to come back is all

I’m just saying I’m not so sure that’s a fair assumption

Wolves don't bite.
be ware!
(you CLEARLY asked for this!)
I hope it fits your "let's shoot the messenger" agenda and that it worked well!
try again!

Are you a teacher?
because i sure seem to be learning a great deal today! :unamused:

All you've done since then is throw in irony against my name and jokes on narcissism and me like some "given" that new readers can take "for granted" trusting your humors around it as it being "a fact"
and never failed to like all comments around about it either.
wait a minute.... isn't that war? i know a carpet bomb when i see one dear!
i'm an INFP!

Lying about your motives does not hide them! your actions prove them to those with eyes (N)
I've never talked about your character but that's all you seem to care about :)
yours or discrediting mine!

There are no mutual understandings and middle grounds on whether some paths lead to a cliff and others don't.
Knowing a path can be a matter of life and death.
so, do pardon the sign!
signs love people (proven by their message) and they don't care much for punches to get it across.
They're from iron silly!

I'm sorry you're misinterpreting all attempts at conversation with you as a personal attack Scissor.

I will step away from this, as there is nothing to be gained here.

However, before I do, let me give you one last warning:

Drop the condescending attitude. You're free to believe and share what you want, but you will do so with respect towards your fellow members. We do not have enemies here, we have interlocutors. As you've specifically agreed to these rules when you joined the site, I trust your future posts will be free of belligerence and contempt.

Nothing was aimed at anyone here individually
I don't know @ClevelandINTP it seems pretty personal to me. But that's irrelevant because it was a self-requested ban.

Duplicate accounts are against terms and rules, which he should know. You're informed about them when creating your account and they're shown on the bottom of each page.

He could have asked to have his (self-imposed) ban lifted to say what he had to say, but he didn't.