Why Arguing Religion is Pointless | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Why Arguing Religion is Pointless

You REALLY expect every quote to be encyclopedic in its scope?

Stop being a biznatch about nonsense.

Of course not. That isn't what I meant at all.

Is this really necessary?

It isn't necessary. Do we really have to always get personal with this? More proof of why there will never be a meeting of the minds, no matter how badly it's wanted.

It isn't necessary. Do we really have to always get personal with this? More proof of why there will never be a meeting of the minds, no matter how badly it's wanted.

This is what I get for trying to behave anyway.

"Biznatch" is about the silliest word ever.

Reactions: sprinkles
A silly word for a silly post. First time I heard it was on "Better Call Saul" - just wanted to use it.

In any case, trying to railroad conversation is biznatch-y.

If I say "Don't exclude Wikipedia" does that mean I want you to write the entire contents of Wikipedia?

If I say "Don't exclude music from the arts" does that mean I want you to play every song ever written?

If I say "Don't exclude words from the dictionary" does that mean I want you to always use every word in the dictionary every time you write?

Please. Learn some sense before you hurt yourself.

If I say "Don't exclude Wikipedia" does that mean I want you to write the entire contents of Wikipedia?

If I say "Don't exclude music from the arts" does that mean I want you to play every song ever written?

If I say "Don't exclude words from the dictionary" does that mean I want you to always use every word in the dictionary every time you write?

Please. Learn some sense before you hurt yourself.
Another Biznatch post. ;p

Reactions: Elegant Winter
I'll be blocking you now. Take this time to reflect on what has just happened.

Or don't. Probably won't.
The latter. Anything that means less silly and unwanted replies from you is a gift-horse, whose mouth doesn't bear inspecting.