Who's your forum dream date ;D . . . | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

Who's your forum dream date ;D . . .

I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to know what kind of smells @Milktoast Bandit makes...!

:m066:

Whatever. I smell amazing. Back when I first joined this forum, in some smell thread, I mentioned how I like to get sweaty and sniff my pheromones. So that proves it. I smell great! My pheromones are top shelf!

...Jerk

Eau de Milky:

What is going on in here ladies!? My pants better not get washed! I haven't washed them once in the two years I've had them. Who knows how long it had been before I got them. I stole them off of a passed out homeless guy. There was dirt, blood, and Old English stains and copious amounts of stink on them when I got them. I've since added my own flavors. Greasy ointments, pumpkin, Twinkie innards, barbeque sauce, mildew, salmonella, the juice from a pack of lil smokies, cinnamon bun Oreo crumbs, child vomit, butter, guinea pig feces, drool from when I was eating candy corn and couldn't keep the fluids in, fart sauce, testicle sweat, dried skin flakes, stink bugs, whatever was on the floor that time I got drunk and fell in a gas station bathroom, marshmallow cream, whiskey, boogers, my man seed and gasoline.

I expect them to be returned asap, unwashed and hopefully you let out a toot or two. I won't be upset if you accidently get some mayonnaise or cat pee on them. It's very cold at work today without them.

Holy fudgesicles, I missed a LOT

Wtf happened in here...

All I know for sure is that I apparently have to break out my trusty katana and fight @Wyote for @Bellosome and @sassafras , all while possibly being greased up in the Thunderdome

giphy.gif

I think I just had a stroke

I call dibs on getting hushy all greased up!

:m081:

This is EXACTLY the kind of content I come back here for.