who would you choose | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

who would you choose

?_?

I do not get your post, but I will let others do the vote. A president does not have the power to change the world much anyways imo.

And I highly doubt Trump can do anything stupid. Just that people are fear of his speech.
My post means that you are not making sense, so try to make some sense please.

My post means that you are not making sense, so try to make some sense please.

Ok.

The president election became already an entertaining drama, adding from the previous post just before this one.

What I observed, was that previous presidents were in a sense, great people, but the worldwide problem nowadays remained unresolved, for year after year, no matter who is up there being the president. I heard the same uplifting talk, the same promise, the same etc. But look at how the world is now. The mess and the problem kept repeating to me as news, war, the same conflict, the consistent but old ideas that don't even work for so many years. I wonder what the earth was going on. The business and the insurance company said, we need more money, so we are gonna rip others off by setting the terms and condition their favor, and try not to pay insurance money to their customer when they have an accident, but to cloud them in a way thst the customers think they will. Just that there is just ... nothing right in this world. I would get fustrated if I am an american. They need someone like Trump to cause the chaos that they alone cannot, and he happily did that for them. (I am not saying this is good)

Election is a good indication of where the people like to go, and a sort of a free survey on whether the people are still loyal to their government, and Trump sucessfully pulled the trigger. His intention and his integrity is a "mystery", though. A lot of people are afraid of a real change, but some of them are already begin to get sick and tired of how the world is now, and they, although not being able to express their opinion publicly, would secretly vote for Trump, and the fear begins for the others here.

And yeah, just perhaps, people are secretly sick and tired of all those political talk, anyways.

Ok.

The president election became already an entertaining drama, adding from the previous post just before this one.

What I observed, was that previous presidents were in a sense, great people, but the worldwide problem nowadays remained unresolved, for year after year, no matter who is up there being the president. I heard the same uplifting talk, the same promise, the same etc. But look at how the world is now. The mess and the problem kept repeating to me as news, war, the same conflict, the consistent but old ideas that don't even work for so many years. I wonder what the earth was going on. The business and the insurance company said, we need more money, so we are gonna rip others off by setting the terms and condition their favor, and try not to pay insurance money to their customer when they have an accident, but to cloud them in a way thst the customers think they will. Just that there is just ... nothing right in this world. I would get fustrated if I am an american. They need someone like Trump to cause the chaos that they alone cannot, and he happily did that for them. (I am not saying this is good)

Election is a good indication of where the people like to go, and a sort of a free survey on whether the people are still loyal to their government, and Trump sucessfully pulled the trigger. His intention and his integrity is a "mystery", though. A lot of people are afraid of a real change, but some of them are already begin to get sick and tired of how the world is now, and they, although not being able to express their opinion publicly, would secretly vote for Trump, and the fear begins for the others here.

And yeah, just perhaps, people are secretly sick and tired of all those political talk, anyways.
So who would you vote for out of all the people in the world?

Quit being obtuse.

You dont even know how to read dont ya. Go back to school or read my previous replies. You are wasting my time. If you really understand what you are doing you dont need to ask anybody for opinion. If you are in a forum, either you post and pay respect, or you get lost.

You are extremely annoying.

You asked me to explain. I give. You asked me to make some sense, I put forward my reason. You asked me who to vote. I gave you my answer. And now you turn against me and call me an idiot?

What kind of rationality is this? Is it that you don't even have the basic capacity to even post in anywhere? I did everything. All you did was recite into your world and call me an asshole. Should I call you the same mirroring your attitude? And what will happen if someone do?

You should quit. Or just stop being an ass.

You dont even know how to read dont ya. Go back to school or read my previous replies. You are wasting my time. If you really understand what you are doing you dont need to ask anybody for opinion. If you are in a forum, either you post and pay respect, or you get lost.

You are extremely annoying.

Is English your second language?

You asked me to explain. I give. You asked me to make some sense, I put forward my reason. You asked me who to vote. I gave you my answer. And now you turn against me and call me an idiot?

What kind of rationality is this? Is it that you don't even have the basic capacity to even post in anywhere? I did everything. All you did was recite into your world and call me an asshole. Should I call you the same mirroring your attitude? And what will happen if someone do?

You should quit. Or just stop being an ass.

Is this directed at me? Because I've done none of those things.

@the
I have a good advice for you. Piss off. Or one more report for you.

Aw no. Perhaps, two or three? You are intelligent enough to know what to do.

I did make myself clear now didn't I? :)

Last edited:
Right now, I'd recommend a combo of Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Mother Theresa, and The Pope.

My choice was not one handed to me last night. I'll take a no-thank you bite for the next four years, and suffer the bad taste it leaves behind...after all there isn't much choice.

I will however continue to be a patriot of my country as this is more important to me than who my current president is. My fear is that now the US has a Republican President and House & Senate majority for at best the next two years. It's my hope they improve things...not put us back farther into our antiquated system.
Onward and upward...:-/

Reactions: Gaze
@the
I have a good advice for you. Piss off. Or one more report for you.

Aw no. Perhaps, two or three? You are intelligent enough to know what to do.

I did make myself clear now didn't I? :)

Quit trying to bully me.

Reactions: IndigoViolet11
Right now, I'd recommend a combo of Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Mother Theresa, and The Pope.

So 1/2 Roman Catholic, 1/4 Hindi and 1/4 Islam?

So 1/2 Roman Catholic, 1/4 Hindi and 1/4 Islam?

However you want to interpret it. I chose them because they represent peace and non-violence.

Reactions: Gaze
Reactions: hush