Which Golden Girl are you? | INFJ Forum

Which Golden Girl are you?

Your assessment: You're Dorothy Zbornak! Life hasn't been easy, but you're hanging in there. You're kind, compassionate, and value friendship. You have a strong personality, but are loved. Your search for love has been long, but you're ready to meet Mr. Right. You enjoy quiet evenings, but love a night out!

lol I predicted this before I even took it. xD

Which Golden Girl are you? Your assessment: You're Rose Nylund! You enjoy the simple life. You're easily confused, but you have a big heart. You value friendship and family. You're looking for a guy who 'gets you.' Your zest for life lets you role with the punches. You just need to fix that outdated hair color!

Hmmm...

You're Sophia Petrillo! You tell it like it is, and have no fear. You're feisty, zesty, and live each day to the fullest. However, you're also traditional, and family comes first. You're looking for an exciting man who's not on life support, and true love. When life's stressful, you cook!

Ahh my favorite character on GG.

You're Dorothy Zbornak! Life hasn't been easy, but you're hanging in there. You're kind, compassionate, and value friendship. You have a strong personality, but are loved. Your search for love has been long, but you're ready to meet Mr. Right. You enjoy quiet evenings, but love a night out!