etraces-6.jpg

The Aryans
etraces-7.jpg

The Amašutum
etraces-8.jpg

Spirit Guides (angels)
etraces-9.jpg

All the ones with binocular vision

Gargoyles are actually infant Predators.

The Annukaki were the instigators...but the Draco Reptilians are the ones feeding off of humanity's Fear and Pain now. They have been doing this for thousands of years.

It's a complicated story where a small group broke away from the larger Reptialian Race and tried to establish a home here on planet Earth. It turns out they were not equipped with the same resonant energy as Gaia's. It took them a long time to figure this out and in the meantime Humans rose on the planet. In order for the Draco to survive on the planet they devised a way to "co-opt" human DNA to enhance their own energy.

In a sense they became dependent upon humans to survive on this planet by piggybacking on our emotions....mainly Fear and Pain. They are imbedded within the consciouness of Earth...the planetary field.

Earth is now entering the edge of the chaos field between the 4th and the 5th frequency.

The Draco have less than a year to choose the Light. After that...the planet will split in to those that chose to shift up in frequency...and those that did not.

The higher frequency Draco are saddened to see their brethren not choose to shift their frequency up ...and come home.
Namaste'

The Annukaki were the instigators...but the Draco Reptilians are the ones feeding off of humanity's Fear and Pain now. They have been doing this for thousands of years.

It's a complicated story where a small group broke away from the larger Reptialian Race and tried to establish a home here on planet Earth. It turns out they were not equipped with the same resonant energy as Gaia's. It took them a long time to figure this out and in the meantime Humans rose on the planet. In order for the Draco to survive on the planet they devised a way to "co-opt" human DNA to enhance their own energy.

In a sense they became dependent upon humans to survive on this planet by piggybacking on our emotions....mainly Fear and Pain. They are imbedded within the consciouness of Earth...the planetary field.

Earth is now entering the edge of the chaos field between the 4th and the 5th frequency.

The Draco have less than a year to choose the Light. After that...the planet will split in to those that chose to shift up in frequency...and those that did not.

The higher frequency Draco are saddened to see their brethren not choose to shift their frequency up ...and come home.
Namaste'

I didn't expect the real answer here, I was just about to make a reptilian shape changer joke.

I didn't expect the real answer here, I was just about to make a reptilian shape changer joke.

:lol:

Go ahead.... they could use the laughter!