Where is your God now? | INFJ Forum

Where is your God now?

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
I've seen this caption attached to a bunch of internet memes, usually its something awful like a nest of poisonous spiders with the babies scuttling all over discovered in an outhouse or porch or something like that, something horrible like that but I've also seen it attached troll style to pictures of headlines or events which are obviously going to be culturally anathema or politically distasteful, like I saw one of a picture of these guys protesting in some financial district and in the upper corner was some stockbroker with their genitals pressed against a window on an upper, upper floor office space.

The thing is that this kind of thing has gotten me thinking, there's A LOT which is incongruent with any of the values of religion or God's message as I understand. I dont expect a fair or square deal from the media, less the so called indi medias or niche newsgroups catering to political tribalism but I dont think its completely a coverage issue. Do you ever think "right, were do you find God in this?" and if you definitely dont what does that mean?

Maybe god IS the spiders and the genitals against the glass

Reactions: Skarekrow
I often think, Where do I NOT find God in this. It is due to the things I hear in the media and the spirituality I am gifted with.

Reactions: say what
I've seen this caption attached to a bunch of internet memes, usually its something awful like a nest of poisonous spiders with the babies scuttling all over discovered in an outhouse or porch or something like that, something horrible like that but I've also seen it attached troll style to pictures of headlines or events which are obviously going to be culturally anathema or politically distasteful, like I saw one of a picture of these guys protesting in some financial district and in the upper corner was some stockbroker with their genitals pressed against a window on an upper, upper floor office space.

The thing is that this kind of thing has gotten me thinking, there's A LOT which is incongruent with any of the values of religion or God's message as I understand. I dont expect a fair or square deal from the media, less the so called indi medias or niche newsgroups catering to political tribalism but I dont think its completely a coverage issue. Do you ever think "right, were do you find God in this?" and if you definitely dont what does that mean?

It's interesting to note that King Lear is often described as Shakespear's most Christian play, even though it takes place in a pre-christians society and never references God. It's labeled that way because of all the tragedies written by Shakespeare, King Lear depicts the single most broken picture of humanity with no hope of redemption or salvation in a place without God. Perhaps that's reading to much into to, it's hard to say without being able to ask Shakespeare himself, but it's not hard to see an implied meaning in the story.

Again I would have to question the OP's knowledge before engaging in such question? I"m obviously assuming that everyone in this site is 16 or over...at least the members. Most people here claim higher qualification and whatnot....where is GOD? I was asking that like....lets just say a long long time ago. Its fundamental as God and Nature go together and obviously thats how you get flow...okay not obviously but you get it if you know about a "schizophrenic state of flow".

Other than that...if you are serious...know that god on the thrown.

Again I would have to question the OP's knowledge before engaging in such question? I"m obviously assuming that everyone in this site is 16 or over...at least the members. Most people here claim higher qualification and whatnot....where is GOD? I was asking that like....lets just say a long long time ago. Its fundamental as God and Nature go together and obviously thats how you get flow...okay not obviously but you get it if you know about a "schizophrenic state of flow".

Other than that...if you are serious...know that god on the thrown.

Man if you're not feeling well you should go and get help instead of directing all that nonsense at me.

Who's directing...im not commanding am i lol

Well, I hope you recover soon. Being sick doesnt mean you're not responsible, bare that in mind.

Well, I hope you recover soon. Being sick doesnt mean you're not responsible, bare that in mind.

yeah i am sick...sick of you. you know i dont beat bushes its just whats ON my mind.

yeah i am sick...sick of you. you know i dont beat bushes its just whats ON my mind.

See how that works for you, I'm betting that "its everyone else and not me" wont work out long term though and there's only so long despair's gonna be kept at bay any getting all raging. Think about it, because I know you will.

See how that works for you, I'm betting that "its everyone else and not me" wont work out long term though and there's only so long despair's gonna be kept at bay any getting all raging. Think about it, because I know you will.

Oright i hear that...so what do you want me to do just turn my mind off?