When Victimhood Leads to Genocide | INFJ Forum

Roses In The Vineyard

Jul 11, 2018
MBTI
INFJ
Just one of those ominous warning signs that society hasn't been moving in a positive direction given the current political and social climate particularly throughout the western nations. Those who fail to learn from history are often doomed to repeat it.

Reactions: ByTheWaves
The thing is the real problem is humanity itself therefore people will do it as long as they stay as humans so knowing about the past doesn't change anything significantly. What knowing the history changes is just thus we know what kind of mistake we'll do and why. People always prefer to be themselves rather than doing the right thing. For example, isn't that why people smoke even though they want to quit it?

Cancel culture is so dangerous in the USA because of how powerful social media is there because how pseudo-freedom is so important there. People believe they are a god just because they have hundreds of followers. The worst is these pseudo-gods feels entitled to ruin others' life just because they think ruining others' life is freedom but what an irony when majority chokes minority by taking their freedom away with forcing their own ironic hypocrite sense of morality.

You better forget about establishing a government when freedom is supposed to be so valuable in the nation. Sense of freedom makes primitive people feel like they are above everything therefore no wonder the crime rate is so high in the USA. I mean people have a "freedom" mentality and freedom of easy to get a free gun and ammos in a supermarket for buying 3 candies LOL. So freedom makes people feel entitled and this makes people care about pewdiepie more than their own president :grinning::grinning::grinning:. So USA will be a state of anarchy in 100 years for sure and cancel culture is just the beginning of how the USA's society collapsing. Right now in social media cancel culture swallows ordinary people but soon the government itself will be swallowed just because a youtuber ordered so. What a government can do when they are like 1 million of people when there are 100 million angry people who wants to destroy the government? Freedom is important for sure but what's more important is harmony.

You may think the real plague is COVID19 right now but for years the real plague is the sum of secessionism, regionalism, this new arrogance and sense of entitlement that's called "freedom" and it's originated from the USA therefore unfortunately it deteriorates the whole world. This plague makes people ignore COVID19 and the worst is cancel culture makes people believe in a BS like COVID19 is a lie so people are free to don't use a mask and kill people. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

So we are facing a different type of genocide that the whole society killing themselves so natural selection doing its job. Too many bad apples in the world are bad for humanity so it's a good thing thus the society cleaning itself. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Last edited:
In the 1930s, the collaboration between the state, large corporations, the media, and brown shirt thugs on the street were warning bells of impending horror.

Today, in America, the state, the large corporations, the media, and black clothing clad thugs are collaborating. I'd get out of there before the shit hits the fan.

Reactions: yokai and Kgal
I simply did not want to start yet another thread and this information seems to relate. There is now video on the internet showing a small group of South Africans shooting a large group of South Africans. Indicating that their hot Civil War is at best just started or more likely been documented. I can't find reference to it on the general internet and I don't think my efforts to get the link I saw will copy to here but I will continue to try. They are already at where we are sadly headed.

I simply did not want to start yet another thread and this information seems to relate. There is now video on the internet showing a small group of South Africans shooting a large group of South Africans. Indicating that their hot Civil War is at best just started or more likely been documented. I can't find reference to it on the general internet and I don't think my efforts to get the link I saw will copy to here but I will continue to try. They are already at where we are sadly headed.
Quite a few Boers work in the area I live (rural South Dakota) part of the year.

It may be a genocide. Farm compounds attacked with gunshots. Raping women and forcing the men to watch. Just a horrible, brutal situation.

Of course, it is pretty much censored here in the States. No accident.