What's your favorite movie(s) and movie genre and why? | INFJ Forum

What's your favorite movie(s) and movie genre and why?

aureliusandoinky

Regular Poster
Feb 23, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightly in it. I love it for a hundred and one different reasons. I absolutely love the character of Lizzie and also Mr. Darcy. I am fairly sure that she's an INFJ just because she is so like me in so many ways. I relate to her on so many different levels. I quote the movie very often, and after doing so I'll say "P&P quote of the day." Yes, I am that obsessed. I watch it at least four times a year. My favorite genre is definitely romance, unless it's by Nicholas Sparks. Worst. Writer. EVER.

I also love Jane Eyre (w/ Michael Fassbender), Dirty Dancing, and Beauty and the Beast.

Anything with themes of freedom, standing up for what's right, personal growth, human compassion, adventure, etc.

Mulan, Aladdin, Hercules, Anastasia, The Dark Knight, Hotel Rwanda, Schindler's List, Forrest Gump, Spirit, and many mooooore

Anything with themes of freedom, standing up for what's right, personal growth, human compassion, adventure, etc.

Mulan, Aladdin, Hercules, Anastasia, The Dark Knight, Hotel Rwanda, Schindler's List, Forrest Gump, Spirit, and many mooooore

Spirit like the horse movie?

Love sci-fi and fantasy films.

I forgot to add that one to my list. I have basically all the songs memorized in that movie! :) Love it so much.

YES the soundtrack is amazing. Especially the instrumental parts, Hans Zimmer is incredible.

It's hard to pick just one favorite movie but I've watched "Amélie" like hundred times so it must be it. I like romantic movies with personal growth in them. "A Beautiful Mind" is one of my favorites too. There was a time when I only watched films that were about mental illness and insane asylums. I was deeply interested in mental health. "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" is good too.

Fairytales, sci-fi and psyho thrillers.
Big fan of Star Wars :)