What's your chinese body type | INFJ Forum

What's your chinese body type

You are a total homebody who craves comfort and relaxation. You avoid unnecessarily exerting yourself.
You are well mannered and respectable. You always behave properly - you know what to do and say.

You are a person of few words and very little emotional expression. People often wonder what you're thinking.
You are a good and patient listener. People tend to confide in you and share their worries with you.

-------

pretty accurate . . . hmm

I got the same thing.

With only five questions, it can't be a very detailed answer, now can it? :p

You are a total homebody who craves comfort and relaxation. You avoid unnecessarily exerting yourself.
You are well mannered and respectable. You always behave properly - you know what to do and say.

You are a person of few words and very little emotional expression. People often wonder what you're thinking.
You are a good and patient listener. People tend to confide in you and share their worries with you

hmm. . .not sure about the "very little emotional expression"

[h=4]You Have a Shao Yang Body[/h]
chinese.jpg

You are a sensitive person to the point of being timid and delicate. You are soft-hearted.
You are always observing and thinking. You appear calm and self-possessed to the outside world.

You aren't a naturally talkative person, but at times you really open up to those closed to you.
You are shy and self-conscious. Even if you feel strongly, you will hold back in expressing your opinion.

lol wtf?

Reactions: Gaze
You have an asain body.

Wut?

[h=4]You Have a Tai Yin Body[/h]
chinese.jpg

You are a good and patient listener. People tend to confide in you and share their worries with you.

You are a sensitive person to the point of being timid and delicate. You are soft-hearted.
You are always observing and thinking. You appear calm and self-possessed to the outside world.

You aren't a naturally talkative person, but at times you really open up to those closed to you.
You are shy and self-conscious. Even if you feel strongly, you will hold back in expressing your opinion.

You Have a Shao Yin Body

You are hard charging, quick tempered, and even stubborn. You have a strong personality.
You are decisive and stubborn. Once you set your mind on something, you aren't about to change it.

You don't like gossip, but you can talk to anyone. You are good at connecting with every person in the world.
You have the charisma of a great leader. You are willing to stand alone, but others are eager to join you.

(I'm actually terribly indecisive, but once I do -finally- come to a conclusion, stubbornness can set in. XD Also, more so than willing to stand alone, I prefer to stand alone; I'm a fan of neither leading, nor following [especially not following, I've been under the thumb of too many crackpot "leaders"]. But meh, five Q quiz)

You Have a Tai Yang Body

You are a proactive, progressive, and passionate. You don't have much patience when there's something you want.
You are full of new ideas, theories, and plans. Sometimes you get carried away with your dreams.

You make quick judgments, but they are usually right. You are good at assessing a person or a situation.
You tend to have more regrets than most people; you're very impulsive. Luckily, you forget your regrets quickly.

Classic INFJ styleeeeeeee

I also have the "Tai Yin" result. The description is too vague and doesn't capture my essense. These same things could easily be true of people not like me at all. Five questions simply doesn't do it.

---

I didn't really expect to find the innermost secrets and mechanics of my soul revealed on the Internet, though I did smile when reading the result. Mostly true, but that is the Forer Effect at play more than anything else.

-Anna

You are a proactive, progressive, and passionate. You don't have much patience when there's something you want.
You are full of new ideas, theories, and plans. Sometimes you get carried away with your dreams.

You make quick judgments, but they are usually right. You are good at assessing a person or a situation.
You tend to have more regrets than most people; you're very impulsive. Luckily, you forget your regrets quickly.

That's pretty accurate!

[h=3][/h]

This is definitely me. I am the most delicate, soft-hearted and gentle person you will ever know <3

You Have a Tai Yin Body

You are a total homebody who craves comfort and relaxation. You love ice cream. You avoid unnecessarily exerting yourself.
You are well mannered and respectable. You always behave properly - you know what to do and say. You are lazy, easily distracted, scattered.

You are a person of few words and very little emotional expression. You're awesome with jokes and fun to be around. People often wonder what you're thinking.

In other words: yeah, you're OK fatso, at least you are mysterious enough to make up for it.

You Have a Shao Yin Body

You are hard charging, quick tempered, and even stubborn. You have a strong personality.
You are decisive and stubborn. Once you set your mind on something, you aren't about to change it.

You don't like gossip, but you can talk to anyone. You are good at connecting with every person in the world.
You have the charisma of a great leader. You are willing to stand alone, but others are eager to join you.

I have a Tai Yang Body.

You Have a Shao Yang Body