What's your 80s High School Stereotype? | INFJ Forum

What's your 80s High School Stereotype?

You Are the Athlete

When you were in high school, you were the All American Guy or Gal. You were driven, successful, and popular.
Many people envied your life, and you certainly weren't invisible in high school. But you weren't always happy with who you were.

You had a lot of pressure in high school - pressure to perform, to be cool, to always be the alpha dog. Sometimes you just wanted to be a regular kid.
People may have just dismissed you as a jock, but there was a lot more to you than that. On the inside, you were quite reflective and ambivalent.

.. Yes, I found this to be all too true

You Are the Basketcase

When you were in high school, you mostly kept to yourself. People thought you weren't really into the whole scene, and they weren't wrong.
However, you were a lot more observant than you led on. You knew more about kids than their own friends did.

You preferred to be quiet and keep to yourself until you warmed up and were comfortable. And even then, you didn't talk much.
You were a bit of a weirdo, and you actually kind of liked it that way. It was fun to freak people out.

This is semi-true. People told me I was weird but I didn't freak people out, ever. And while I truly wasn't interested in the scene, I participated and was a part of it, out of pure desire to feel like I had a place. My friend group knew that I didn't always want to do stuff, which was nice.

You Are the Basketcase

When you were in high school, you mostly kept to yourself. People thought you weren't really into the whole scene, and they weren't wrong. However, you were a lot more observant than you led on. You knew more about kids than their own friends did.

You preferred to be quiet and keep to yourself until you warmed up and were comfortable. And even then, you didn't talk much. You were a bit of a weirdo, and you actually kind of liked it that way. It was fun to freak people out.

You are the Basketcase

basketcase.jpg

When you were in high school, you mostly kept to yourself. People thought you weren't really into the whole scene, and they weren't wrong.
However, you were a lot more observant than you led on. You knew more about kids than their own friends did.

You preferred to be quiet and keep to yourself until you warmed up and were comfortable. And even then, you didn't talk much.
You were a bit of a weirdo, and you actually kind of liked it that way. It was fun to freak people out.

[h=1]You Are the Basketcase[/h]

basketcase.jpg

[h=3][/h]

This actually was the character I related to most in the movie Breakfast Club, but we weren't criminals. And not loners.

You Are the Criminal
criminal.jpg

When you were in high school, you were a bit of a loner and a rebel. People were scared of you - even the teachers!
You played by your own rules and you did whatever you felt like. You may have been a slacker, but you could think yourself out of any corner.

You usually could be found getting in (or out of) trouble, and you didn't take any grief from anyone.
But beneath your tough exterior, you were a lovable pal... and one who was always willing to help a friend out of a jam.

You Are the Basketcase

PSYCHO.jpg

When you were in high school, you mostly kept to yourself. People thought you weren't really into the not-creepy scene, and they weren't wrong.
However, you were a lot more observant than you led on. You knew more about kids than their own friends did and where to bury them.

You preferred to be quiet and keep to yourself until you warmed up and were comfortable. And even then, you didn't talk much apart from random gibberish.
You also kill hookers with various power tools.

Last edited:
Reactions: SealHammer
[h=1]You Are the Basketcase[/h]

basketcase.jpg

You Are the Brain:
brain.jpg

When you were in high school, you applied yourself and studied hard. Getting good grades was always a snap for you.
You were the student who could help anyone with homework or an essay, and you were always happy to. You were a genuinely nice person.

You weren't the most naturally popular kid, but over time, others came to respect you. You treated everyone well.
You were probably a bit more sensitive than most kids at your school. You took failures personally.

You Are the Basketcase

This is so true. :rolleyes: