Whats with the Obama bashing? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Whats with the Obama bashing?

In principle, I agree with Obama on many issues. That being said, he has no guts whatsoever and is fixated with political correctness. A man that won't take risks is no man at all, let alone a leader. Universal healthcare is a good thing, but it seems that Obama felt like it would be offensive? If I lived in the US I most likely wouldn't bother to vote. If I was forced to then I would pick Ron Paul as the least of the evils.

Reactions: barbad0s
In principle, I agree with Obama on many issues. That being said, he has no guts whatsoever and is fixated with political correctness. A man that won't take risks is no man at all, let alone a leader. Universal healthcare is a good thing, but it seems that Obama felt like it would be offensive? If I lived in the US I most likely wouldn't bother to vote. If I was forced to then I would pick Ron Paul as the least of the evils.

Don't fool yourself into thinking Ron Paul would stand a chance either. He was probably actually a worse choice considering his ideals lean so far towards the Conservative side, they actually surpass most of the Republicans already in Congress. If you think Obama is weak because his radical ideas get diluted, Ron Paul would only have fed the flames even more towards the Conservative end rather than negating them a bit. At least a weak Democrat still has some neutralizing effect to get us back towards the center a bit.

I'm a fan of being a "Moderate", or a "Centerist". You know, walking the Middle Path and all that. The problem this country has is that in order to get back to that center mark, we need someone radically different than anyone we've had for over 50 years.

i spent time writing a response...

i just don't know if it's a good idea to post it

i'd like to share my thoughts, but then again... why bother?

idk, ijdk...

post it

Reactions: barbad0s
You seem to be backing Cain is what I find so preposterous.
The popular vote in the 2008 election was 69,456,897 (52%) for Obama and 59,934,814 (46%) for McCain. I guess you think that 46% of the elctorate were preposterous?

Reactions: Sriracha
The popular vote in the 2008 election was 69,456,897 (52%) for Obama and 59,934,814 (46%) for McCain. I guess you think that 46% of the elctorate were preposterous?

Im not following.

Yeah I read this about 15 times and cant figure out how you came to that conclusion. Not that I was a McCain supporter back then either, or even an Obama follower.

Last edited:
Reactions: acd