What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you? :) | INFJ Forum

What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you? :)

TigersGoRAWR

Community Member
Jan 12, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Type 2 so/sp/sx
Hey guys :D

Quick post again, what is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you? :} and how did it make you feel? ;D

That I'm perfect.

and that I'm Gar XD;

That... I meant a lot to him.

At first I was filled with disbelief... The sort of doubt that you feel when you are faced in a situation where you find it hard to accept reality because it's something you've always wanted to hear... Something you've devoted your whole being to hearing.

People have said many nice things about me, all of which I appreciate and find almost equally endearing. Though sometimes I wonder if they say it because I seem like I want/need to be complimented.

To choose something that I'd valued the most, though probably not necessarily a compliment for their point of view, is that I am difficult to understand. I value this because the last thing I want to be is simple. Having a predictable reactions to all of life's obstacles means that I haven't looked at all the angles I should have.

People have said many nice things about me, all of which I appreciate and find almost equally endearing. Though sometimes I wonder if they say it because I seem like I want/need to be complimented.

To choose something that I'd valued the most, though probably not necessarily a compliment for their point of view, is that I am difficult to understand. I value this because the last thing I want to be is simple. Having a predictable reactions to all of life's obstacles means that I haven't looked at all the angles I should have.

That's such an interesting choice!! I know someone that set his goal to being as original as possible. I found it very hard to understand why that would be important to him at all. Although his objective was more that he truly were genuine. I'll have to ask the reason some day... I remember one of his favorite words to convey dissaproval was "That's generic". One day I got annoyed and told him "Isn't you aspiring in becoming something "special" kinda generic? Don't you achieve your true self and originality by being yourself without this ulterior motive?"

I feeel sooooooooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad now. I can't believe I said that to him. That is just horrible of me and to think I was only annoyed >.>

But I've always found him so interesting and he truly was genuine :p

my (ex)bestfriend once said I was the most interesting person I knew. He knows more people than I have ever known anyone to associate with, and I had just spent past two months in bed so it was kinda a big deal :)

"You have the voice of a thousand angels"

zak said:
'You caught my attention immediately, and I was really impressed by how genuine you came across. No doubt you know that negativity and negative people are the bane of the INFJs existence, and I'd assume that INTJs share that to some degree. But you're awesome. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. ;)'

That's really the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. Told to me on the third of January. It's sad it took my life till now for something like this to be said to me, but it is now stored within the confines of my mind forever.

Last edited: