What's good to watch on TV now ? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's good to watch on TV now ?

Don't really watch any TV shows regularly.... but I have been following the Marvel series that have been coming out on Netflix because I can binge whenever I feel like it! I loved John Bernthal as The Punisher in Dare Devil. He made that character his own (crazy hot). Now, The Punisher will have his own show. Supposed to come out sometime in 2017. I am waiting for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Free
I just watched all of Shameless (a show on Showtime) on and off over the last month and I feel sad that it's over now. I can't wait for season 8 so I can get more! :D

Please Like Me is a great show about a guy in his 20s that suddenly realises that he's gay. It's a personal favourite show of mine. It's a good drama, really funny too. Riverdale is also really good, the show based on the Archie comics.

Astronauts: Do you have what it takes?

Anyone else watching this - do you have a favourite candidate?

Reactions: James and Free
So I just started watching "The Good Place" and find it amusing. I cant say that about many shows so I am enjoying it ao far.
It would be interesting to hear if anyone else finds it amusing.

"Moving art" on Netflix. Excellent to fall asleep to.

Reactions: James
TV sucks.

Netflix & Hulu, all the rage.
When I think "TV" I still lump most video entertainment into it.

So I just started watching "The Good Place" and find it amusing. I cant say that about many shows so I am enjoying it ao far.
It would be interesting to hear if anyone else finds it amusing.
I like it. Very amusing and the cast is great.

[Redacted "gibberish" from Eventhorizon, upon request]

Someone press your language default button again? They should really put it in a less conspicuous area on your model.

Last edited:
Like @Eventhorizon and @Happy Phantom I'm also enjoying The Good Place. I've gotten tired of sitcoms focused on dark humor. TV is over saturated with them these days. So I've been watching a lot of sitcoms that, while smart and funny, also focus on more positive things. So, in that vein, I've also been watching Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Grace and Frankie, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Also watching:

Mindhunter: Drama about the beginning of psychological focus criminal investigation. Very clever and interesting. Highly recommend.
Altered Carbon: Good in a Sci-Fi B movie kind of way. Some interesting stuff, but also gets bogged down in trying to rationalize ridiculous future tech.
Jessica Jones S2: Or The Watch Jessica Make More Bad Choices show. Still, love that snark.
Leverage: Never could get into when it was first on tv. Watched on a friend's recommendation, and I do not regret it. Great characters, Ocean 11 like schemes. And good pacing.

Someone press your language default button again? They should really put it in a less conspicuous area on your model.
Odd. Can you do me a favor and delete the quote from your post or the reply altogether? Thanks.

Odd. Can you do me a favor and delete the quote from your post or the reply altogether? Thanks.

I see the humor program has also been deleted. Unfortunate.

@James
Rosanne is back! With complete cast...including John Goodman!! Whoot-whoot...I have a secret crush on John ❤

Used to love that show. I think it was on channel 4 on Fridays here. Very sharp humor. Quite a few of the original cast are in the big bang theory.

The new season of x files was totally awesome, definitely worth a watch

I watch the American version of 'Shameless'. I haven't watched the British version yet but Im thinking I should give it a try. I also like 'The Americans'. I get into biographical series like 'Who Do You Think You Are'. There's an American and British version. I like historical series too. I just watched a biographical miniseries about the first woman convicted of murder in the US. Sorry, I can't remember her name. It was fascinating though. I love the show 'How it's Made'. I don't have cable because they are greedy buggers, so I just have some funky antenna that randomly picks up local television channels and KODI (formerly XBMC) so I can binge watch until my eyes bleed.

Reactions: Sandie33 and James
I see the humor program has also been deleted. Unfortunate.
Sure. Do you mind deleting the part of my post you qouted? The..gibberish? Thanks in advance.

Sure. Do you mind deleting the part of my post you qouted? The..gibberish? Thanks in advance.

Would you mind letting me live my life? Thanks.