What's good to watch on TV now ?

James

Infamy, infamy.. they've all got it infamy
Retired Staff
Dec 29, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Hi all,
I have the house to myself (my ex left) and finally I have control of the TV remote. The power is awesome !

Seriously what are you watching on TV, or listening to on radio (I'm old and still listen to BBC six music - do you get that in America ?). It's typical I have waited so long for this day, total control of the TV and now I don't know what to watch. I've finished watching peaky blinders on BBC, I am watching Game of Thrones (though I'm not sure why) and I've liked the nordic noir drama's The Killing and The Bridge - the original versions with subtitles.

I realize I should do something more valuable with my time, but I need some distraction, any ideas/suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Reactions: Free
I like comedies like The Office (I prefer US version). Parks and Recreation is good. You must watch Arrested Development if you have not. Also, Key and Peele.

If you can find it anywhere to watch check out sketch comedy Mr. Show with Bob Odinkirk and David Cross. If you like Bob Odinkirk and you liked Breaking Bad check out Better Call Saul.

I had an INTJ ex who introduced me to Black Books. Watch it!

I do not know what to do with myself after this season of Game of Thrones. It rocked my face off, basically..

Reactions: Free and Scientia
Thank you definitely will check those out - I loved Better Call Saul and Black Books.

I like comedies like The Office (I prefer US version). Parks and Recreation is good. You must watch Arrested Development if you have not. Also, Key and Peele.

If you can find it anywhere to watch check out sketch comedy Mr. Show with Bob Odinkirk and David Cross. If you like Bob Odinkirk and you liked Breaking Bad check out Better Call Saul.

I had an INTJ ex who introduced me to Black Books. Watch it!

I do not know what to do with myself after this season of Game of Thrones. It rocked my face off, basically..

The US Office is one of my favourites.

The us version of the Killing is also fantastic.

Homeland is pretty good too.

Major Crimes - serious crime drama but great cast, Rizzoli & Isles - also crime drama but with more family focus and a little more humor

download.php

Rizzoli%2Band%2BIsles%2BHeader.png

Mr. Robot

Season 2 starts in a couple weeks!

attachment.php

Attachments

• mr_robot_h_2015.jpg
    mr_robot_h_2015.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 30
[MENTION=1669]Gist[/MENTION] thank you will add to my list [MENTION=251]Wyote[/MENTION] - I loved season one, can't wait to see the new season of Mr Robot

Orange is the New black

Grace and Frankie

The leftovers

Shameless

Wayward Pines

Bates Motel

The Walking Dead

Keep meaning to post....accidentally watched an episode of Taskmaster on Dave (not sure if it's a new series) but I found it funny, inventive and the scenarios quite challenging.

The Americans - just started it and I am loving it. Set in the early 1980s, a story of two KGB agents posing as an American married couple living in Washington DC. Keri Russell is fantastic!

Reactions: Scientia
The Americans - just started it and I am loving it. Set in the early 1980s, a story of two KGB agents posing as an American married couple living in Washington DC. Keri Russell is fantastic!
I have seen the first season of this, and really liked it.

Orange is the New black

Grace and Frankie

The leftovers

Shameless

Wayward Pines

Bates Motel

The Walking Dead
Loved OITNB, first season of Wayward Pines, and The Walking Dead, will check out the others thank you.

I started watching Dark Matter and Preacher. Both are mildly entertaining.

I haven't watched any movies or TV shows in a while now. While I think too much is bad, I think not having a good range of external stimulation is also bad.
I want to watch the second season of "The Expanse".

And then LoTR with @INFJ16!

Reactions: Free and INFJ16
I haven't watched any movies or TV shows in a while now. While I think too much is bad, I think not having a good range of external stimulation is also bad.
I want to watch the second season of "The Expanse".

And then LoTR with @INFJ16!

Anytime BB.

This is Us