What Would It Take for You to Have Sex with Donald Trump? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What Would It Take for You to Have Sex with Donald Trump?

What Woud it Take For You to Have Sex With Donald Trump?

• Idgaf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Happy Phantom - liking for the content of your post, not liking for the threat to share this thread with DT. LOL. I've seen all that footage of Melania before and what scares me about it the most is that if it is accurate, he is going to abuse her for looking sad and abused in public, which ultimately makes him look bad. :(
WAT He can't possibly look bad! He's DT ffs! The people have spoken! *shakes iron fist*

Poor DT. So many haters and while he's a tad bit orangey, he's not too bad looking for an old dude! The hair, quick wit, high intelligence, clever banter, class... I mean who could resist? Don't agree with me? The look on Melania's face tells you all you need to know.

LOL

He's clean. Disease free. Extremely wealthy.

I would certainly have sex with him a few times for $500,000. Cut and run.

Poor Melania is stuck between a prenup and a will bequeathing everything to Ivanka.

Pence Would never approve of two men doing the gay, so I'm afraid I'm excluded from this.
giphy.gif

We kept Hillary out of office. We saved you. You should be thankful.

No you are not getting it. You should be thanking us. All you are doing here is being negative. You are not thanking anyone here.

I find this thread funny because while I do not know her, Trumps wife is mildly attractive. Maybe she sees past what you can't see past. Second, his children clearly love and respect him.
However bad you perceive him, he has a lot of things most people may never have.

giphy.gif

1. I would have to be the opposite sex from what I am now.
2. Money.
3. Maybe a fake identity.
4. Some stuff to help me ease into it so that it didn't feel SO shitty. Like tons and tons of hypno or something. Or like an actual hypnotist to put me into a trance + drugs?

I've become intrigued with the idea of developing an alternate personality but it's not necessarily something I'd jump right into. If there were a big enough incentive maybe, and I was more sure of having a way back.

Reactions: Ginny and Infjente
If he agreed to resign, maybe? Or agreeing to free health care and other important stuff.

Reactions: Ginny
Uh, how about none of the above.
You couldn't get me in the same town as that thing, never mind room.

Last edited:
Reactions: acd