What Would It Take for You to Have Sex with Donald Trump? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What Would It Take for You to Have Sex with Donald Trump?

What Woud it Take For You to Have Sex With Donald Trump?

• Idgaf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
I'd fuck him in the ass with a spiked strap on and no lube for a shit ton of cash. Like AHS

For real? The thought is horrifying. I'm pretty sure "Fucking Donald Trump" was mentioned in Dante's Inferno.
But, I've survived some very bad stuff in that department (probably from people who voted for him), so I will rally!
Name my price: Ten billion (so I can give most of it to causes he would, by default, detest) and he would have to step down as president, bring his cabinet and cronies with him, and he would retreat from the public eye, permanently, in every way.
Also, I would need a full-body condom during, and a thorough sparkly spa cleaning after, to rid his cheeto residue from my body.
Thank me later with a simple nod because I will never be able to stomach speaking of the horror.

Any stupid dog has more wit than he does, and this is coming from a cat person. I pity the people who elected him.
We kept Hillary out of office. We saved you. You should be thankful.

We kept Hillary out of office. We saved you. You should be thankful.

I'm not, though, and there is nothing you can do to make me think differently, so please don't start your usual anti-Hilary rally. It's not my place to talk about US politics, and I would not like to be baited into one. But I still have an opinion, which I am going to put into the smallest amount of words I can manage: I despise him and everything he stands for.

I'm not, though, and there is nothing you can do to make me think differently, so please don't start your usual anti-Hilary rally. It's not my place to talk about US politics, and I would not like to be baited into one. But I still have an opinion, which I am going to put into the smallest amount of words I can manage: I despise him and everything he stands for.
No you are not getting it. You should be thanking us. All you are doing here is being negative. You are not thanking anyone here.

Reactions: Professor Snep
No you are not getting it. You should be thanking us. All you are doing here is being negative. You are not thanking anyone here.
giphy.gif

I wish you guys would stop sex shaming him. Hypocrites.

I find this thread funny because while I do not know her, Trumps wife is mildly attractive. Maybe she sees past what you can't see past. Second, his children clearly love and respect him.
However bad you perceive him, he has a lot of things most people may never have.

Ultimately, the taxpayers would have to foot the bill, and for more than one reason, we really can't afford to have his brains f---ed out.

Reactions: Sandie33
I find this thread funny because while I do not know her, Trumps wife is mildly attractive. Maybe she sees past what you can't see past. Second, his children clearly love and respect him.
However bad you perceive him, he has a lot of things most people may never have.

This is neither here nor there.
Yes, Melania is beautiful. She also lives in a different house and sleeps in a different bed (even when they are under one roof) than Trump. On occasion she has behaved in ways that suggest their relationship is not very healthy, and psychologists have taken note of this, but as outsiders we cannot judge either for or against this.
The children benefit from his actions. It doesn't mean he isn't corrupt, a swindler, or that he doesn't have a personality disorder.
A lot of corrupt people who are rich and powerful have spouses and children. His offspring also seem to have their share of issues.

you should feel ashamed.
Nope. Not a bit. DT would have a ginormous old man boner for days if he read this.

Please don't tweet him the link. I'm begging you. :coldsweat:
I'll try not to, but I can't guarantee that I won't. :smilingimp:

This is neither here nor there.
Yes, Melania is beautiful. She also lives in a different house and sleeps in a different bed (even when they are under one roof) than Trump. On occasion she has behaved in ways that suggest their relationship is not very healthy, and psychologists have taken note of this, but as outsiders we cannot judge either for or against this.
The children benefit from his actions. It doesn't mean he isn't corrupt, a swindler, or that he doesn't have a personality disorder.
A lot of corrupt people who are rich and powerful have spouses and children. His offspring also seem to have their share of issues.
Her expressions (ignore the fillers and injectables) and body language shows she's utterly miserable and she regrets her decision to get involved with him, but what can she do about this? Im afraid she's trapped in Hell on earth until one of them kicks it.

I hope that she can protect Barron and raise him properly, similar to the way Princess Diana raised her boys before her untimely death.

Ivana hates him and I think Ivanka stands by her mother, but they're gagged bc he's a shady mofo and has covered his ass.

For your viewing pleasure. And I'm honestly not being mean when I say this, but to show such misery while loaded up with Botox, speaks volumes to me.

Fuck, I feel her pain. :cry: Verbal and emotional abuse is real, however sadly for the victims their abuser often gets always with this behavior because they're very cunning. A question was recently asked on this forum if people with NPD and sociopaths recognize their behavior and I think at times many do, they're just so self absorbed they don't gaf. And the victims (yes, I am one) are left to pick up the pieces during and after, while these pricks continue to wreck havoc.

Yup. And instead of repeating the pattern with a different partner, (something that many women and men often times do), she learned what not to put up with ever again. I hope so anyway as I have not fact checked this.

Last edited:
@Happy Phantom - liking for the content of your post, not liking for the threat to share this thread with DT. LOL. I've seen all that footage of Melania before and what scares me about it the most is that if it is accurate, he is going to abuse her for looking sad and abused in public, which ultimately makes him look bad. :(