What type does this sound like to you guys? | INFJ Forum

What type does this sound like to you guys?

Zero

Regular Poster
Mar 1, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very Stubborn and money cautious. Family Oriented, Cares for everyone, Forgives quickly, Tough hearted and tough minded, Plenty of Common Sence. Overlooked by many, Great companion, Keeps promises, Truthful no matter the situation, Straight Forward, Loves to Laugh, Loves to Love!

Is this from a dating site?

No. Been trying to type a friend and that's what they put on their profile. She's real hard to try and type.

ExTJ off of that alone, but that's just a guess.

HAHA. So I just searched ALL of that on google and turns out it was taken from an astrology site.

Disregard this whole post, my friend is a tool lol.

HAHA. So I just searched ALL of that on google and turns out it was taken from an astrology site.

Disregard this whole post, my friend is a tool lol.

D8<

Actually, not Astrology, but attempting to define by month.
Astrological signs - Aries, Taurus, etc. - cross over months because a sign will begin on the 21st or 22cd of one month and end on the 21st or 22cd of the next month.

The quoted phrase has nothing to do with astrology.