WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!?! | INFJ Forum

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!?!

Skoffin

<font color=#00EE99>She Whose Name We Do Not Speak
Sep 29, 2009
MBTI
INTP
I was just sent this review of the movie Splice.

http://makesomelove.livejournal.com/227249.html

If everything described in that about the movie is true then... my word....
The review is hilarious either way.
And that is why I intend to go see Splice.

That is some asshole writing in all caps. I think he was reviewing a movie but I avoid reading anything written by Captain Caps Lock.

Normally I would agree, but I was entertained by the article regardless.

I try to be a very understanding person, especially when it comes to self expression. That is something that has always gotten my goat though.

As for the movie, when I saw the previews I figured I'd give it a spin once it comes out on DVD. Even if it ends up being terrible, I still like terrible horror or science fiction movies.

lol The "review" was hilarious. I stopped reading it, though, cuz I haven't seen it and I don't want to find out what happens. >.<

woah

OK - so I am the one that sent it to Skoffin, and was then taunted into showing up here. I wanted to see the movie (sort of) - then lost interest. Then I got sent this review. I printed out a copy, have a free pass, and am headed to see it in less than 2.5 hours.

I guess my first act here on infjs will be to report back. :)

I'm not reading it because it is in all caps, but I did see the movie and I liked it. It is not a gore movie, and the vast majority of the movie isn't violent at all. It is more weird and creepy than anything else, but it is definitely worth seeing.

I wonder if Shai Gar wrote and directed ths movie.

Oh man.. this review left some stuff out, too.

The mutant subsisted on candy!
They did a Gallagher like "splatter the front row" scene at the slug presentation!
The movie ended on a landscape scene of the French lady and Biochemist GF staring out a broad window over a foggy cityscape looking pensive!
And of course the fact that I was in the theater by myself and could amuse myself by yelling things.

edit:there was a post here

Last edited: