What tea are you? | INFJ Forum

What tea are you?

I was hoping for earl grey picard.jpg

I got white tea.
Ew. No way. I am autumnal flush darjeeling

Last edited:
You got: White Tea

Relaxed and elegant you enjoy to sit back and take in the beauty of the world :)

You got: Oolong Tea

Interesting flavors, intriguing ideas. These move throughout your mind as you try and figure out life and enjoy the passing hours.

Interesting flavors, intriguing ideas. These move throughout your mind as you try and figure out life and enjoy the passing hours.

((rattles tea quiz))) ((holds up to ear)) I wasn't expecting it to be that accurate.

You got: Green Tea

You like enjoy a nice break from the daily actives of life. At the same time you enjoy all of the action that goes on in your daily life.

Green tea is delicious!

Relaxed and elegant you enjoy to sit back and take in the beauty of the world :)

minty tea all the way

Relaxed and elegant you enjoy to sit back and take in the beauty of the world.

Earl Grey all the way, baby! :cheer2:

Oolong is great for when I'm super constipated. Otherwise, meh.

Oolong Tea

I like milk with my tea, though.

You got: Black Tea

You are strong and hearty. Part fighter part lover. Black teas complement you in your search for adventure.

You like enjoy a nice break from the daily actives of life. At the same time you enjoy all of the action that goes on in your daily life

At least I'm with some great guys. [MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION] [MENTION=14357]Persona[/MENTION]

:tea: :couch2:

You like enjoy a nice break from the daily actives of life. At the same time you enjoy all of the action that goes on in your daily life.

Oolong is great for when I'm super constipated. Otherwise, meh.

For when you're trying to let it all go. ;D

tumblr_nlyejoknW31s1bdg8o1_500.jpg

[video=youtube;eELH0ivexKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eELH0ivexKA[/video]