What movie or tv series are you looking forward to? | INFJ Forum

What movie or tv series are you looking forward to?

arbygil

Passing through
Nov 29, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
If this thread exists already, just ignore/merge, and/or delete. :)

TV: I'm most looking forward to seeing the premiere of "American Gods" on Starz; I'm going to have to get Starz to see it, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice.

Movie:?? Being the movie action whore I am, it'd probably be the new all female Ghostbusters movie, or Thor: Ragnarok (because my problematic fave character is in it). As far as "indie" movies go though, I want to see "Genius."

I'm looking forward to quite a few:

Movies
- Train to Busan (2016) (Korean movie)
- So I Married An Anti-Fan (2016) (Chinese movie)
- If Cats Disappeared from the World (2016, already been in cinemas but I'm waiting for the download as it didn't show here..) Japanese movie
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017)
- The Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018)

TV series
- The Walking Dead Season 7
- W: Two Worlds (Korean tv series)
- Hwarang: The Beginning (Korean tv series)

Interesting! Thank you; I have a few more movies on my watch list now. "If Cats Disappeared from the World" looks intriguing.

Akira - directed by Taika Waitiki - Taika, do not disappoint! Although I really do think you are one of the few directors who could actually pull off live-action Akira
Cowboy Bebop live-action Netflix series
Season 6 of Prison Break (it is in the works to getting greenlit, whatever that means)
Season 3 of the donghua (Chinese animated series) of Mo Dao Zu Shi - Yi City: we're all going to die of feels!
Season 2 and season 3 of His Dark Materials
Jiang Ziya: Legend of Deification

YOU MADE ME THINK ARBYGIL WAS BACK

:(

Reactions: acd