What motivates you? | INFJ Forum

What motivates you?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
1) What motivates you do well or achieve your goals?

OR

What drives you to succeed?

2) What do you hope to accomplish in the long term?

3) Provide one thought, quote, or person which inspires you?

Last edited:
1. What drives me to succeed? My restless spirit, I'm out there trying to fulfill a purpose that can contribute to humanity as a whole, I want to contribute in some way and enjoy my life, the fact that I have always been isolated and seen as a misanthrope, this has gotten me into a state of depression at many times but it has also given me the drive to change who I am, and that to change their negative views about me, I must accomplish something. I just want to make the world a better place in general.

2. I hope to graduate from school with the best grades possible and later get a degree in anything related to science, I am the investigative kind, I always need to be researching, learning something, I do not like jobs that for the most part you work in an office, I have this inner urge to learn and contribute and I think that's what many science careers would bring me.

3. Will come to this later after some reflecting.

1) What motivates you do well or achieve your goals?

It's an inner ambition that gets me up from bed each day. I have this urge to become this perfect image of what I see myself becoming. Perfectionism has been my curse and my blessing all my life and also my engine to do everything right because if I don't I become restless and disappointed in myself. I have a great hunger to achieve and be succesful at it.

2) What do you hope to accomplish in the long term?

I don't know because it changes constantly. My priorities are refined each day but I have hope that someday I get to accomplish everything that I have set for myself.

3) Provide one thought, quote, or person which inspires you?

"If you're going to do something make sure to do it right, if not, don't bother."-My mother.

Last edited: