What makes you happy (everyday)? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What makes you happy (everyday)?

Remember that little girl I posted a picture of myself with (the bird, of course)?

This put a smile on my face tonight :) :)

Reactions: Jill Hives
Sleep.

Balance.

Not having to use my AK.

I like brief moments of downtime in the midst of a busy day. Unfortunately, those quiet moments usually involve the use of caffeine and/or nicotine, but hey, better than nothing.

Reactions: acd
I must truthfully admit to not being happy "every day", though there are quite a few things that do make me happy.
The "every day" part excuses me, I guess.

the grand opportunity to discover more of the world than i did the previous day

Solving problems, having my needs met, when hard work pays off, getting high, etc.

Everyday -

Hearing my music go off for an alarm to begin a new day, so to speak.
Being alive another day.
Curled up in my blanket nice and warm.
Seeing a picture of my kids.
Significant other.
Hot shower.
Sleep.

Reactions: barbad0s
This is going to sound so cliche and motherly of me, but...my son. Seriously, he is hilarious! I laugh every day because of him haha... He started trying to hang his toys off of my nose yesterday out of no where, and also did an accidental somersault.

Reactions: barbad0s
Calm moments, for however briefly they may last, in the midst of chaos.

Chaos, for all its possibilities, puzzles, and consequences (for better or for worse).

Reactions: endersgone
Dinner. I eat right before I go to bed, which I hear is not good for you, but I love the feeling of drifting off on a full stomach. )^w^(

Music can consistently put me in a good mood. Also when I take time to do something that I truly enjoy..like watch a classic movie, or baking a batch of walnut chocolate chip cookies! :m172:

Mine: being able to study my interests in depth at uni watching my fav tv shows introspecting while travelling on trains (lol!) watching the ocean/bay (not an everyday thing) daydreaming about a day long in the future where i will finally be truely happy.
We see to be/stay happy about similar things on a daily level: 1. Daydreaming about favorite friends/prospective lovers. 2. Introspecting while swimming or playing a sport with a friend. (not daily) 3. Hanging out one on one for 6 or more hours with a favorite friend. 4. Talking on the phone for more than an hour with a friend. 5. Favorite TV shows/movies (sentimental/humor/action/foreign). 6. Reading about psychology/personality. 7. Relaxing/curling in bed.

My own, private, quiet, incredibly productive, time.

I can handle anything contentedly if I have a few hours of solitude to what with what I will every other day or so.

Other than that, sensory delights! Yes, good food, good atmosphere/environment, good music and good company.

Also, petting and playing with dogs and puppies.

We see to be/stay happy about similar things on a daily level: 1. Daydreaming about favorite friends/prospective lovers.
I used to do this a lot when I had friends.
2. Introspecting while swimming 3. Hanging out one on one for 6 or more hours with a favorite friend. 5. Favorite TV shows/movies (sentimental/humor/action/foreign). 6. Reading about psychology/personality. 7. Relaxing/curling in bed
Definitely :)