Mar 29, 2014
Nordic
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1 947
Loving Angel

29f5ts0.jpg

As a Loving Angel, you hold everyone and everything close to your heart. You make and keep friends easily, and care deeply about every one of them. You go out of your way to help the community in any way you can, and often take your loyal, loving family along with you.

Ohhhhh I am a hidden angel.
Mysterious.

image.jpg

Hidden Angel

As a Hidden Angel, you are kind, gentle and shy. You're an animal lover at heart, and find solace in nature. When put in a crowd of people, you usually blend into the shadows and avoid talking. Even then, the more outgoing souls often seek you out, and befriending you is easy enough after that. However, you'll never let any human as close to your heart as the many little animals you hold close.

Loving Angel

29f5ts0.jpg

As a Loving Angel, you hold everyone and everything close to your heart. You make and keep friends easily, and care deeply about every one of them. You go out of your way to help the community in any way you can, and often take your loyal, loving family along with you.

Same! ^.^

Guardian Angel
6c2f3c23-07b0-4a46-b02e-70acc88d3649.jpg

As a Guardian Angel, you are a loyal, protective individual who takes pride in their friends and family. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and will stand by your friends until the end. While some may find you aloof or abrasive, once people get close to you they are often given the privilege of seeing your softer side.

As a Guardian Angel, you are a loyal, protective individual who takes pride in their friends and family. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and will stand by your friends until the end. While some may find you aloof or abrasive, once people get close to you they are often given the privilege of seeing your softer side.

Hidden Angel

22235f52-e982-419d-82c4-4a10e210b60d.jpg

As a Hidden Angel, you are kind, gentle and shy. You're an animal lover at heart, and find solace in nature. When put in a crowd of people, you usually blend into the shadows and avoid talking. Even then, the more outgoing souls often seek you out, and befriending you is easy enough after that. However, you'll never let any human as close to your heart as the many little animals you hold close.

Not bad. Would rather it told me about all the magic powers I'd get but I have a feeling that's not what this is for. :)