What Karamazov brother are you? | INFJ Forum

What Karamazov brother are you?

Ivan Fyodorovich Karamazov

Vanya, Vanechka, etc.

"Let it be known to you that I will always protect him. But as for my wishes in the matter, there I reserve complete freedom for myself. Don't condemn me, and don't look on me as a villain."

Ivan (Vanya, Vanechka, etc.) is the intellectual. The second legitimate son of Fyodor Pavlovich Karamozov and the first by his second wife, Ivan is a deep thinker--too deep, perhaps. His religious views are controversial--he professes atheism, but has trouble justifying his own morality without a basis on religion. Nevertheless, he is a good man, though he blames himself for his father's murder as he spoke his own views too freely in front of those who could not handle their implications safely. He made a name for himself anonymously, essentially doing freelance journalism, while paying his own way through the university. He slowly drives himself to insanity through self-inflicted feelings of guilt, however, finally breaking down completely at Dmitriy's trial. Luckily for him, Katerina has no problem with him staying at her house--though whether to recover or to die, the book never says.

You are likely to be:

-Moral and philosophical, but not necessarily religious

-Intelligent and rational

-Hardworking, loyal to those you care about

-Hide your emotions, but that doesn't mean they're absent

[h=2]Ivan Fyodorovich Karamazov[/h] Vanya, Vanechka, etc.

"Let it be known to you that I will always protect him. But as for my wishes in the matter, there I reserve complete freedom for myself. Don't condemn me, and don't look on me as a villain."
Ivan (Vanya, Vanechka, etc.) is the intellectual. The second legitimate son of Fyodor Pavlovich Karamozov and the first by his second wife, Ivan is a deep thinker--too deep, perhaps. His religious views are controversial--he professes atheism, but has trouble justifying his own morality without a basis on religion. Nevertheless, he is a good man, though he blames himself for his father's murder as he spoke his own views too freely in front of those who could not handle their implications safely. He made a name for himself anonymously, essentially doing freelance journalism, while paying his own way through the university. He slowly drives himself to insanity through self-inflicted feelings of guilt, however, finally breaking down completely at Dmitriy's trial. Luckily for him, Katerina has no problem with him staying at her house--though whether to recover or to die, the book never says.
You are likely to be:

Hehe, I think we might all get the same result, just cause most of us are INFJ xD

[h=2]Ivan Fyodorovich Karamazov[/h]

You are likely to be:
neat quiz.

Alexey Fyodorovich Karamazov

Alyosha, Alyoshka, Alexeichik, etc.

"No, I'm not angry. I know your thoughts. Your heart is better than your head."

Alexey (Alyosha, Alyoshka, etc.) is the youngest of the Karamazovs, and the character that Dostoevsky states in his intro to be the intended hero. He is the spiritual character, religious but not condemnatory. He is trusting, but knows the dangers he faces. He is loving, patient, kind, and the most innocent of his father's murder.

You are likely to be:

-Religious and with strong morals, but able to understand others

-Intelligent but more interested in spiritual than academic things

-Emotional, but able to act rationally as well

-Loyal and kind to all

+1 Ivan Fyodorovich Karamazov

Vanya, Vanechka, etc.

You are likely to be:

----
It was so hard to choose sometimes. >.<