What Is Your Subconscious Obsessed With? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What Is Your Subconscious Obsessed With?

Speaking of leaving things hanging, what's your avatar doing? Lazy boner?

That, and...

@hush trying to get us shut down on her birthday. How fitting.

3f4.gif

*accidentally knocks a birthday cake candle over* Clumsy me...

@hush @Milktoast Bandit

I think I will go a little 'cold hard science..' love is only a rush of chemicals in the brain. A release of endorphins, a survival mechanism to bind together humans and promote cooperation to increase reproduction and safety. It's just a flood of oxytocin...

But then if I listen to Beethoven's Ode to Joy ? and know that he was quite profoundly deaf when he wrote it, and never heard it himself. That he was already rich and famous, and there was no motivation to do it at all, except maybe one. His love for his fellow man/woman ?

I am not surprised Milky - thats how you appear to me. Whereas I am still mired in 'pizzagate' and other allegations. Like Bill Clinton, I "did not have relations, with that pizza" my lawyers have advised me not to post any more on this.. but at 3am, like the President elect, I may embarass myself further lol.

^ "It says...from a very young age you were a very emotional and passionate person, you grew up with a big"...

You grew up with a big....
A big what?

This and the sex.

Knowledge

ff4ed27f-9bd7-4584-a92e-a99bad5382a0.jpg

Your subconscious is obsessed with knowledge!

The pictures you have selected suggest that you have one the most curious minds we have ever seen! Your subconscious is always looking for something new to learn, new sights to see, practically anything that would give a nice exercise session to that big brain of yours, and help you advance in life.

You are a very passionate and patient person, and that combination helps you to truly immerse yourself in a subject without feeling the need for 'Quick Fixes' or feeling bored. Keep it up, you have a lot to learn!

I think I will go a little 'cold hard science..' love is only a rush of chemicals in the brain. A release of endorphins, a survival mechanism to bind together humans and promote cooperation to increase reproduction and safety. It's just a flood of oxytocin

Puh... Lame James. I don't believe in science. It's just made up stuff used to make sense of stuff that doesn't make sense. Now we know all this stuff about stuff we're not supposed to understand like we're unraveling some great mystery, but all we discover is that there is no purpose whatsoever. And this all happens while I'm sitting all alone needing love. What does that say James? What does it say?