What is your life vision? | INFJ Forum

What is your life vision?

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
What is your life vision? An underlying philosophy or idea which ties together all of your goals, your daily actions and direction in life- what is it?

Not what your goal in life is or where you want to end up. What I'm looking for is the underlying idea or belief which drives all of those goals. That is what would be a life vision.

What is your life vision? An underlying philosophy or idea which ties together all of your goals, your daily actions and direction in life- what is it?

Not what your goal in life is or where you want to end up. What I'm looking for is the underlying idea or belief which drives all of those goals. That is what would be a life vision.
In any hierarchy of values, 'Truth' is the most foundational to me, and guides my actions beyond any other.

I could elaborate on why, but it's worth noting that this doesn't always have positive outcomes.

Damn, good question slant.
Mines is simplistic, but my focus would be my family - not necessarily my blood, but those whom I see as family. Life and any accomplishments aren't worth it without a community to share it with, and to have for support for when things inevitably get ugly. Without them, I wouldn't have anything to strive for. I imagine little else can bring fulfilment like family can.

For me it's increasing awareness. I find going through life accepting events and pursuing interests as they present themselves is where I am most at peace. When I get wrapped up in egoic/unconscious motivations my energy is rapidly drained usually through stress. To reset I like to meditate on the question "a billion years from now what does it matter?". It's quite liberating because I soon realize nothing matters. Or as Wayne Dyer might say "no thing".

Constant growth whether through knowledge or a positive intent (love, respect, affection, care, etc). I seem to have this belief that as people know better, the world also becomes a better place. When I teach and I can see that a kid cannot be taught specific things, I aspire to at least teach them something positive about themselves or of the world. This "vision" is also my life's poison because I tend to be hard on myself for it.

Be joyful
Be gangster
Be good

Eradicate poverty, push for more social equility, provide more works and employment. Ups that's the politicians campaigns and jargons.

My vision? To find out whether Elon Musk is right, whether we live in a simulation. Are we?

Reactions: slant and flower