What Is Your Emotional Personality Type? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What Is Your Emotional Personality Type?

I think we can say this was an exceptionally simplistic test.

Type B: Intuitive and Charismatic

756143c7-9a8d-401a-8458-ca80e8487f11.jpg

You are charismatic, broad-minded and hardly ever stressed. You take things as they come.
You’re usually cheerful and carefree, and people love hanging out with you because you’re
entertaining and fun to be around. Your personality type is characterized by a lack of urgency.
You feel that you’re able to get work done in your own pace without being driven by deadlines.
You’re less competitive in nature, and not stressed about outcome and success. You’re able to
handle failures very well, taking them as obstructions and moving on to bigger plans and ideas.
You’re open-minded and flexible, never give in to pressure, and hardly ever complain. You like
connecting with people and forming strong emotional bonds. Your social life must be flourishing!!

Cheers,
Ian

756143c7-9a8d-401a-8458-ca80e8487f11.jpg

iStock
You are charismatic, broad-minded and hardly ever stressed. You take things as they come. You’re usually cheerful and carefree, and people love hanging out with you because you’re entertaining and fun to be around. Your personality type is characterized by a lack of urgency. You feel that you’re able to get work done in your own pace without being driven by deadlines. You’re less competitive in nature, and not stressed about outcome and success. You’re able to handle failures very well, taking them as obstructions and moving on to bigger plans and ideas. You’re open-minded and flexible, never give in to pressure, and hardly ever complain. You like connecting with people and forming strong emotional bonds. Your social life must be flourishing!!

Type D: Self-Motivated and Positive

You prefer to stick to your path and establish routines over the vagueness of change. You’re a self-motivator – always doing your best – and able to weather tough times with a positive attitude. People like you, who make about 21% of the population, have the potential of becoming a huge success in whatever path they’d choose to pursue, and all at once to be afflicted by worry, irritability, and gloom. You rarely feel self-assured, and in order to avoid rejection you shun opening up and sharing your emotions, which causes anxiety and tension. Try to take it easy!

Reactions: bonfire
Type A: Self-Driven and Competitive

You are self-driven and competitive. Your purpose to leave your mark in this world singles you out. You recognize the magnitude of goal setting, positive thinking, and motivation, and you’re sharp in getting to the heart of matters in no-nonsense and blunt terms. You are an ambitious risk-taker with an entrepreneurial spirit, and now and then people find you impatient. You always need to be doing something, and often find yourself thinking of how much time you’re wasting and how you could’ve been doing something worthwhile. You are a workaholic, and find it difficult to relax and even fall asleep at night. That’s why you’re prone to nervous tension and disquiet.

WHAAT?? I've never been competetive enough to succeed in competition, let alone raking risks...

Huh, so this is what happens when I answer Yes or No instead of I don't know:

You are charismatic, broad-minded and hardly ever stressed. You take things as they come. You’re usually cheerful and carefree, and people love hanging out with you because you’re entertaining and fun to be around. Your personality type is characterized by a lack of urgency. You feel that you’re able to get work done in your own pace without being driven by deadlines. You’re less competitive in nature, and not stressed about outcome and success. You’re able to handle failures very well, taking them as obstructions and moving on to bigger plans and ideas. You’re open-minded and flexible, never give in to pressure, and hardly ever complain. You like connecting with people and forming strong emotional bonds. Your social life must be flourishing!!

Does this mean I am somewhere in the middle? Because the questions were indeed rather few and generic.

Reactions: Sandie33
Type A: Self-Driven and Competitive

You are self-driven and competitive. Your purpose to leave your mark in this world singles you out. You recognize the magnitude of goal setting, positive thinking, and motivation, and you’re sharp in getting to the heart of matters in no-nonsense and blunt terms. You are an ambitious risk-taker with an entrepreneurial spirit, and now and then people find you impatient. You always need to be doing something, and often find yourself thinking of how much time you’re wasting and how you could’ve been doing something worthwhile. You are a workaholic, and find it difficult to relax and even fall asleep at night. That’s why you’re prone to nervous tension and disquiet.

Ah, no. This is fairly off the mark. Although I did get A which is objectively the best letter so maybe there's something to it.

Oh, me. You so funny.

Type X: Imaginative and Artistic

View attachment 23021

The rare type “X” points to a combination of two or more emotional personality types.

You stand at an intersection. You’re emotionally reactive and might have mood-swings. You take an artistic approach to all aspects of your life. Like the majority of poets, novelists, composers, painters, and sculptors, you’re bound to spend a great deal of your time by yourself. You are quite likely to choose relationships which will further your work rather than emotional connections. You’re highly disciplined, gifted with superior powers of concentration, and capable of producing great quantities of high-quality work.
Although you may adopt an aggressive, tough exterior, you tend to be remarkably gentle, kind, and generous. You love the outdoors, feel quite at home in the wilds; and nature seems to welcome you!!
Yep got this one too

Reactions: Wyote
Type D: Self-Motivated and Positive

You prefer to stick to your path and establish routines over the vagueness of change. You’re a self-motivator – always doing your best – and able to weather tough times with a positive attitude. People like you, who make about 21% of the population, have the potential of becoming a huge success in whatever path they’d choose to pursue, and all at once to be afflicted by worry, irritability, and gloom. You rarely feel self-assured, and in order to avoid rejection you shun opening up and sharing your emotions, which causes anxiety and tension. Try to take it easy!

=====

Of all the types (A, B, C, D, X) I think I relate to this one the most. Pretty spotted on.

Reactions: Sandie33