What is the most overrated virtue? | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

What is the most overrated virtue?

I recognize the person who enters this place bent on standing on his box with a megaphone "proclaiming the word". Whether it is your personal vision of Christianity or anther's view of Islam, it's basically all the same . . heard this all a thousand times. . it's all proselytizing. I grow tired of being told that one view is right and another is wrong. .that you or someone else "knows the truth" and are simply here to enlighten us poor sinners.
I realize that being under social isolation brings boredom, and that this is a way to relieve some of that. . go to an internet forum and spread the "truth of fill in the blank". . .
moral religions?. . let me guess, yours. . all the other millions around the world are all wrong, I guess we should feel blessed, but I don't

I see that your boredom has you balling and saying nothing.

You are right that I put myself high, so that the immoral religious a holes can see me, and try to knock me off my pedestal, they usually run away as they cannot and mostly do not try because they know that they have the moral low ground.

They tend to babble and say nothing just as you have. Whiner.

Oh, and yes, Christians and Muslims are wrong to adore a genocidal moral monster and their homophobic and misogynous religions.

Moral men fight that but I see that you are not a moral man.

Regards
DL

Paradoxically, immorally cherry picks negative aspects of other religions then ignorantly proclaims his school of thought is the only truth. Very much hypocritically like those he despises...

You accuse without a specific that I cannot defend. You win this debate, whatever it was about.

Stop beating your wife, it makes you look like a lying a hole.

Run away like all moral cowards do.

Regards
DL

Moral men fight that but I see that you are not a moral man.
nicely done. . but not taking the bait. .I'm simply stating the fact that you are here to proclaim your righteousness. . wonderful. . now, dont belittle the faith of others. . while telling everyone that you are special,, you're not.
and before you attempt to paint me with some morality brush, you might take a moment to get to know me, but that is not in the playbook, is it

Reactions: acd
You are right that I put myself high, so that the immoral religious a holes can see me, and try to knock me off my pedestal, they usually run away as they cannot and mostly do not try because they know that they have the moral low ground
@Eventhorizon? Is that you?

I turned to those words in Hosea 3 after praying about it last night. I prayed for guidance and help. My left thumb was on top of Hosea 3, and that is what I wrote. I cannot make God communicate with my spirit my way: He uses whatever way He wishes. It all made so much sense this morning the first place I looked. You may call that coincidence, but I do not.

We do not ask the love of our life, we may marry, such things. As long as they love us faithfully, we trust them to be faithful to us. In such a relationship, there are certain things understood and accepted. We have unconditional love for each other. If one breaks the trust and destroys the faith, we are torn apart. When it is continued, we usually walk our own ways in a divorce. No more trust. No more faith. I am a jealous husband if so be my wife cheats on me, and would wonder where she were going every time she left the house. No more loyalty?

If we believe we are forgiven our sins, then earnestly return to those sins, we are like a dog returning to his vomit. We can no longer have God's unconditional love, for we have stabbed Him in the back and spit in His face.

True love trusts all things, believes all things, bears all things, thinks of both or all parties involved instead of just oneself, puts others before themselves, helps others, is kind to those who have problems, does not think evil towards each other or others, acts and lives properly, and so on and so forth. There is no room for conditions, because it is either true love or it is not.

Concerning prophets, 1 Corinthians 14:1 states: Follow after love, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye prophesy. We are called to speak the Word of God in an understanding way. That does not make a man a prophet. A man that speaks the Words he feels are coming from God may not be understood, for God may be speaking to Him things for other reasons than just understanding. A prophet speaks God's words when asked to, and few there ever have been to be able to speak such things without being troubled by mankind. In some instances, people actually seek them to hear what God has to say to help them. They may not like what they hear, because the words do not come from man or they are for his own agenda.

Your book of myths says that god puts lies, and lies himself by proxy, so you go ahead and trust your book of lies.

Faith is not wanting to know the truth. Keep your blinders on and keep calling Jesus a liar when he says that there is no such thing as unconditional love.

That is why you god is a jealous god.

Don't look now. You might see the truth you run from.

Regards
DL

nicely done. . but not taking the bait. .I'm simply stating the fact that you are here to proclaim your righteousness. . wonderful. . now, dont belittle the faith of others. . while telling everyone that you are special,, you're not.
and before you attempt to paint me with some morality brush, you might take a moment to get to know me, but that is not in the playbook, is it

I am here to show the evils of religions.

Take you personal criticisms and shove them back up from where you found them.

You go ahead and protect the those who are doing so much harm.

I will point them out for you as they run for the hills.

Speak to issues, moral coward, and stop your childish whining, or be ignored.

Regards

DL

I am here to show the evils of religions.

Take you personal criticisms and shove them back up from where you found them.

You go ahead and protect the those who are doing so much harm.

I will point them out for you as they run for the hills.

Speak to issues, moral coward, and stop your childish whining, or be ignored.

Regards

DL
ain't no point in the conversation son. . you're simply peddling your idea of religion. . not whining, just speaking truth to evangelical nonsense . .you are not the arbiter of morality or anything else.

Two brainless whiners who cannot form sentences.

Look at you. You have no pride or shame.

Regards
DL
I'll continue to waste my time with you when I get off of work. Until then, enjoy sharing your esoteric enlightenment with us.

Reactions: David54
giphy.gif

Perhaps just ignore the zealot chaps, cause this thread is getting awfully clogged and I quite liked it beforehand

Two brainless whiners who cannot form sentences.

Look at you. You have no pride or shame.

Regards
DL
I think if you had joined here with an interest in relating to people here, you'd have been much more fruitful in sharing your beliefs. This isn't a theology forum. You probably should have lurked to see what type of forum you're joining. Because you've just ended up wasting everyone's time who has engaged you. And people typically don't take someone's word on why their beliefs are wrong right out of the gate. You lost credibility as soon as you started attacking people so now you will never convince anyone here that anything you say is well reasoned or correct if you continue this way. Whatever way religion hurt you personally is not the fault of anyone here. And you won't overcome your problem by attacking strangers on the internet. You're only going to succeed in alienating yourself further and this is the type of place that would probably even be willing to still give you a chance to be a part of the community if you tried again in earnest. So try again.

I think if you had joined here with an interest in relating to people here, you'd have been much more fruitful in sharing your beliefs. This isn't a theology forum. You probably should have lurked to see what type of forum you're joining. Because you've just ended up wasting everyone's time who has engaged you. And people typically don't take someone's word on why their beliefs are wrong right out of the gate. You lost credibility as soon as you started attacking people so now you will never convince anyone here that anything you say is well reasoned or correct if you continue this way. Whatever way religion hurt you personally is not the fault of anyone here. And you won't overcome your problem by attacking strangers on the internet. You're only going to succeed in alienating yourself further and this is the type of place that would probably even be willing to still give you a chance to be a part of the community if you tried again in earnest. So try again.
thank you, well spoken, as always

I attack morals and not people.

I could do more to sell my religion, but prefer to fight the religions that do harm.

Atheism and secularism is taking over and even my better ideology cannot stop that, so I concentrate on saving the immoral theists from their immoral thinking to make the transition to atheism and secularism easier and happen sooner.

For evil to grow, all good people have to do is ignore it as you would have me do.

If you are a woman, you should be incensed with the mainstream religions, and if you are not fighting them and trying to convert them to better thinking, you are a part of the problem and not a part of the solution.

Do the right think, and get off my case for doing the right thing, woman.

Regards
DL

Do the right think, and get off my case for doing the right thing, woman.

wow. . .listen junior, as a holy man,, you suck. so far you have abused just about everyone here. . the only thing you are advancing is that you are a very arrogant misogynistic, intolerant bigot. . we get it. .