What if you're a God, who... | INFJ Forum

What if you're a God, who...

Rycka

Regular Poster
Nov 3, 2016
MBTI
INFJ
who needs to create an Utopian World. How would you proceed? would you take anything out of human nature? maybe you would add something to it? What would You do?

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Asa and invisible
I would add rational logical thought to all humans. Most dont have it

Reactions: Bellosome and Rycka
I already tried that in Sim City; things didn't go so well.

Believe me, it's better I don't have that power.

I would give electric shocks to people who are unkind to other people. Not like a cattle-prod electric shock, more like the kind you get from a synthetic blanket. However, rapists and killers would need to receive a huge number of shocks, possibly infinite shocks, almost constantly.

Reactions: Rycka, Jet and Asa
As a writer, I do this with every work of fiction I write.

Love the graphic! As for the question, I plead "careful what you wish for!" I'm still figuring out my own place in this world. I haven't sufficient vision to create another, only perhaps to enhance a piece of it.

Ironically, I come across this thread as I'm watching last night's episode of Westworld.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rycka and Jet
I would destroy the human race. It is impossible for them to live in a utopian society and without them that is probably the closest earth will get to utopia.

Reactions: j654dgj7 and Rycka
I would destroy the human race. It is impossible for them to live in a utopian society and without them that is probably the closest earth will get to utopia.
Thanks for this initially jarring but ultimately thought provoking share. Was earth utopia before mankind? When would you destroy the human race? Say, for instance, major steps were underway to do something about the global warming we've caused: would you wait until improvements have taken place, or beforehand? Or does it matter by your way of thinking, that the sooner we're gone, the better? And in destroying the human race, are you including suicide? Well - I guess not, since you would the world's creator. Scratch that last one...

I'm not asking of this for the sake of argument, as arguing is not a preference of mine. Rather, I'm asking because you express in ways that cause me to think deeper and broader, to expand my comfort zone by rupturing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rycka and Jet
who needs to create an Utopian World. How would you proceed? would you take anything out of human nature? maybe you would add something to it? What would You do?

maxresdefault.jpg

to create a utopia you'd have to filter out the weird ugly disabled and overly superficial people from the human race only because without sameness utopia cannot be achieved and thus filtering out all the variables will then lead to a utopian or atleast a quasi utopian state,personally if i was god i'd just get a space ship which could travel anywhere and i'd just explore space

Reactions: Rycka
Was earth utopia before mankind?
I believe so...in that nature ruled supreme and there was a balance to everything and no one creature held such absolute sway over the course of the planet.

If the goal was a utopian planet...I would instantly put human destruction into motion. I'd need time to think how best o do that. However, if the goal is a utopian human society...I'd need to think a bit more.

I believe so...in that nature ruled supreme and there was a balance to everything and no one creature held such absolute sway over the course of the planet.

If the goal was a utopian planet...I would instantly put human destruction into motion. I'd need time to think how best o do that. However, if the goal is a utopian human society...I'd need to think a bit more.
Cool.