What have you found has helped you balance Fe and Ti? | INFJ Forum

What have you found has helped you balance Fe and Ti?

Tactical Panda

Community Member
May 29, 2010
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
????
Hello, to particularly the INFJ posters,

1. When it comes to Fe and Ti, what helpful experiences, activities or things can you share on balancing Fe and Ti.
Just as some ideas, it can either be in terms of lifestyle, or personal development, or just managing your own life or whatever.

2. And do you think finding a healthy balance of Fe and Ti is worth the effort? What sort of struggles can you face without that balance?

I ask because the answers may help some people out there in slightly similar shoes to ones you have walked in some time in your past.

.......I have no idea, at the moment, but I symbolize Fe and Ti, among others, with 'attachment' and 'detachment'. 'connect' and 'disconnect', 'people' and 'truths'.

In a way I'm trying to balance (and finding lots of trouble here) by managing my own life.
How do I live with others while living with myself at the same time?
What ideas are being sprouted by the world and its citizen? Is it good? How do I live with my own without offending them

Usual stuffs.

I do think it's worth the effort-- but I'm in the school of thought that sets the goal of MBTI to be 'well-rounded'
The struggles is either you lose your sense of community / social, or you lose your sense of yourself.
We start to see outside things in the glasses of 'how does that ring true with ME? Is it good for ME? Is it truthful for ME?'
Or,
We start to see our inner self in the glasses of 'will others/family/friends/lover like this? Will they critique me? Will I face opposition, rejection from that?'

And the next layer is;
'then what should I do?'
Then it manifests.