fed mr puff
dressed for work
drove to work
worked. lol
messaged
caught up with the forum threads finally
assessed chakra status
became mildly pensive with all the feels, yet optimism is still holding
drove around in the sunshine during lunch.

up at 6:12
tried to meditate, (been off for months)
fed dogs
tried again got 15 mins
made Mrs Puff a cup of tea
went to work
went to club
soaked in hot tub
went to pilates
soaked in hot tub
tried to swim (to crowded)
back to work
a bit of work
read a bunch of political stuff
posted this

spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Puff
Mr
. Puff was Mrs. Puff's husband. Unfortunately, he was killed by humans, and turned into a light cover.

Having an overly dramatic day because my dogs defied me and ran into the pasture where the dog-killing horse lives. The electric fence separating our properties is not working. :(
Serious action, drama, panic this morning. Luckily, the horse was in the barn. We spent the rest of the day doing remedial dog training. I love horses. This is the only horse I've ever disliked.
And now I am going to get some work done.

I played guitar and did some weights, messed around on the internet (shock, horror) talked to my step son, and demanded the return of my socks from my 'klepto' son.. It's a long story...

1l5Rthp.jpg
this is amazing

i'll have you know, mr puff was and is my ridiculous cat. the spongebob character is entirely coincidental. =)
I thought he was your S.O.

I went for a walk and slept all afternoon. I've just woken up and having dinner now, listening to radio 6 music. So far so good.

Reactions: Bellosome
lurked in intj and infj forum :p

...hope to be productive for the next 3 hours, otherwise- surprisingly little so far. Uploading dance on the dance thread.

I refused to return the batman nightlight to the boys' room. Having the faint glow of the Dark Knight's emblem shining above my head makes me feel a little less alone.

Plus it gives me sexy Batman dreams (where Bruce is a young Ben Affleck) ;)

What have YOU done today?

I plan like I'm crazy! There's a little problem that I experience and perhaps some of you too, but I just love learning about pretty much EVERYTHING. So, here's how I've planned my day and here's what I did:

1. Woke up and put myself into a Good mood. ( said things about what I'm grateful for, thought about my role-models and how they inspire me and thought about the meaning and absurdity of life)
2. wrote something in English for 30 minutes.
3. did some Java programming.
4. did some Css/Html programming.
5. Read about the psychology of happiness ( interesting stuff )
6. did Muay-Thai session
7. read on music theory and played with the Guitar
8. met a friend and had a deep convo for like 3 hours about relationships, social masks, vulnerability, acting and pretending)
9. got back home and succumbed to social media.
10. wanted to meet other infjs so I've registered here.
11. rocking.

Reactions: Jet