[INFJ] - What Have You Done Today? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] What Have You Done Today?

Paradox

Jul 17, 2016
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
In between that seamless haze between our abstractions of yesterday and today, I did the following things:

1. Finished a book on, well, Buddha Nature.

2. Re-started another book on the deficiencies of our contemporary conceptions of the masculine psyche and energies.

3. Spent time with a new female acquaintance, which was exceedingly pleasant.

4. Walked under the moonlit night sky while listening to some wonderful tunes.

5. Danced in front of a mirror, working on my groove and moves.

6. Wrote a heartfelt 'thank you' letter to some people who helped me dig my way out of the fucking abyss that I've been stuck in the past... eh, it's been a long time.

7. Realized that my internalized behavior of shelling up in a weird attempt to be defiantly authentic is actually functionally inauthentic as it is contradictory to my nature as an Auxiliary Feeler. Thank you Heidegger?

8. This

What have YOU done today?

Finished up the last night of my two week notice in the ER.

Got home in time to pack an awesome lunch for my s.o. and saw him off to work
(Such a rare occasion)

Took the dog for a 3 mile walk

Prepared blueberry pancakes in silly shapes for the fam

The entire horde of furbabies cuddled, played with, and fed

Human child doted upon

Human parents equally doted upon

PJ's on

Tea piping hot

Unpacked exactly 2 boxes, currently ignoring the rest

Found a book Anima Mundi from artist Mark Ryden. Currently flipping through.

And it's not even 10am... I think I'll just enjoy my tea for a while before moving on to something esle.

Ah, such a wonderfully mediocre day. I've learned to appreciate them so.

*contented sigh*

Coffee
Stitched more on needle point project for sale.
Coffee
Attended appointment for ATBI class.
Coffee
Designed new thumbnails for art quilt.
Coffee & pbj
Sat for chamber of commerce community meeting for upcoming fall festival event in October
Coffee & veggie pasta
Internet research of personality perks & flaws, auxiliary functions & email chat ☺

went to work
drank tea
wrangled spreadsheet figures
ate granola bar
answered email
forum surfing
appreciated poetry
ate a ham sandwich
more forum surfing
drank coffee
went to meeting
downloaded data and wrangled some more spreadsheet figures
went home
cat and dog appreciation
yoga
shower/pjs
toweled the cat (per his request)
forum surfing
grilled ribeye and texas toast (cowboy dinner required due to all the wrangling)
made caprese salad
appreciated frescoes from Pompeii

Weeded garden
Watered garden
Fertilized garden
Trained cucumber vines
Weed whipped around the place
Hung up herbs
I've done this all day. Well, except for the cucumber vines. Tomatoes instead. :p @sprinkles would be so proud!

But now I'm really sunburnt. You won this time, sun. But I'll be back, and with me will be an spf of a million!
*shakes defeated fist at sun*

Woke up at 4am
Cleaned the house
Did laundry
Ate breakfast
Slept the whole day
Now it's 3am and i'm awake :/

Slept in (after working three 13-hour-shifts with a wake-up time of 0500). felt so good.
Grocery shopping.
Made a Scandinavian breakfast for myself and a few lovely people.<3:)
Watched YouTube make-up videos.
Made two pots of french pressed coffee.

Plan to pack for moving and hopefully actually move some stuff.
Take a bath.
Also, practice scuba skills in the apartment pool--as I have a BCD rented for the weekend.:)

All of you are so hardworking! I feel like I never get anything done, lol. I just slept mostly today... :|

I've done this all day. Well, except for the cucumber vines. Tomatoes instead. :p @sprinkles would be so proud!

But now I'm really sunburnt. You won this time, sun. But I'll be back, and with me will be an spf of a million!
*shakes defeated fist at sun*

Haha yeah.

My tomatoes are shit this year. I tried this new seed starter mix which stunted my seedlings so I had to throw them out and buy some pre grown ones because it was way too late to start over and they're barely doing anything. By this time last year my plants were over 6 feet tall and this year they are barely 3 feet tall and have like 5 tomatoes each on them.

Reactions: James and Free
worked from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
walked to the grocery store and got a few things
stopped and bought some beer (nice n cold mmm)
got home, immediately stripped out of my work clothes and into my regulation tank top and underpants (yes there is a dress code to drink beer at my house)
now sitting here cruising the net and drinking said beer

Laid around, listened to various Stax records, and ate cherries and red grapes.

Checked a forum or two. Spent time reading Wikipedia.

Lazy Sunday, I guess.

Haha yeah.

My tomatoes are shit this year. I tried this new seed starter mix which stunted my seedlings so I had to throw them out and buy some pre grown ones because it was way too late to start over and they're barely doing anything. By this time last year my plants were over 6 feet tall and this year they are barely 3 feet tall and have like 5 tomatoes each on them.
That's awful! My tomatoes seem to be on steroids this year. I have no idea what I've done differently, but whatever it is, they like it! My dragon peppers are another story... poor little things.

• Felt remorse about eating my yogurt knowing full well how many bacteria I was killing.
  • Stared up at the clouds and felt amazement at what we have.
  • Tried to say hi to a coworker but couldn't bring myself to interrupt him while he was working.
  • Tried to save an ant which had hitched a ride on me during my break. Dropped him on the office carpet and lost him.
  • Spent 2 mins looking for a lost ant on my office carpet in order to save him.
  • Felt horrible that the ant was lost and would never find its colony again. Wondered if it had pals to miss him.
  • Saw a rainbow that spanned a river. Cursed i didnt have my Nikon. Enjoyed the moment and snapped a phone picture.
  • Got angry at a super slow fast lane highway driver. Felt bad that I let that moment make me less than I wanted to be.
  • Shaved my head and remembered what it felt like to be young and strong. Still hard to let go of my youth, but still trying.
  • Whatched hawks circle the lot and felt glad that the baby rabbits were not in sight.
  • Felt bad that the hawks were likely hungry.
  • Thought about my ex and reminded myself to let it all be as it is. Just saying hello could be the wrong thing and that is sad.
  • Felt glad to make it home another day.
  • Laughed with coworkers and for a moment felt like I belonged.
  • Felt inadequate at my actual job while still helping everyone around me with theirs.
  • Dreamed of my future world and tried to accept the coming changes.
  • Thought about my death and how fast I will fade from memory.
  • Wrote to my oldest friend to tell him when to visit me at Disney.
  • Told stories that nobody wanted to hear.
  • Felt bad that no matter what I buy, food, tech, clothing, it was all likely made by a worker being underpaid.
  • Felt guilt not calling my father back this evening so that he could literally talk to me about the weather. Worried about him.
  • Felt sad about one of the neighborhood squrrills that was killed by an incompetent driver two days ago.

i'll answer again. :p

i did running (then went somewhere hidden to contemplate and reflect and clear the negativity)
and tae-boxing in the morning
went to work
finished two paintings from yesterday
consoled a friend
went biking..

now i'm deciding whether to have dinner or not. :/

woke up at 6:30 a.m. on my day off
realized i had no coffee so got dressed and walked to the grocery store
stopped at A & W for a breakfast sandwich
came home and made coffee
sitting here listening to the thunder rumbling outside

Used my weights (I have gotten a bit stronger) and went out for a walk. Prepared some more for my forthcoming job interview, looked at the job specs in more detail and started my 'sales pitch' for it. Rehearsed some examples of work I've done that will be useful to mention. Planned the journey, which train etc and how to get there and the paperwork I will need to have with me. Listened to some Buddy Holly, tidied the Kitchen and watched some I Claudius on TV (it's getting very nasty now Caligula is Emperor).

Then sat down quietly to write this - with one eye on my cat. She is pretending to be asleep, but I think she tries to read my posts when I'm distracted. We have a long running feud about a mouse she brought into the house... LOL.

Half an hour of yoga before work.
Dealt with some angry staff.
Ran into a really nasty problem where the only person who could fix it was away on holiday for three weeks.
Fixed said problem.
Learned some new stuff.
Given a bullshit task that has to be done in a week, which can in no way be finished in a week.
Oh, and I also had some burgers and fries.