What Have You Come To Mean? | INFJ Forum

What Have You Come To Mean?

Icedream

Nothing more than a thought
Apr 14, 2017
MBTI
INFJ
This isn't a typing thread, or a place to brag about how great you. It's a place of reflection, where you can look back at yourself and your interactions with others, and tell us who you are, who you were, and who you will be.

What do you mean? What does your name mean? What does your username mean? What do you want it all to mean? What do you stand for?

I'm completely aware that there's a good chance this thread will flop, but I'm curious to see if anyone is willing to share anyway.

images

Okay, fair enough. you can delete it

I was answering honestly, all be it in a comical way :thinkinghard:

Reactions: Asa
Hey, I don't think that's a bad idea. I do have a clarifying question though. What we mean to ourselves, or what we mean to others? Because those are two very different things.

Reactions: Infjente and Wyote
This isn't a typing thread, or a place to brag about how great you. It's a place of reflection, where you can look back at yourself and your interactions with others, and tell us who you are, who you were, and who you will be.

What do you mean?
I don't know, I'm just a guy who's trying to improve things for myself and community, country, and the world.

What does your username mean?
Pin? Guess it means I'm sharp.

giphy.gif

What do you want it all to mean?
I want to be a hero.
What do you stand for?
Truth! Justice! And the... Way!

I'm completely aware that there's a good chance this thread will flop, but I'm curious to see if anyone is willing to share anyway.

This is a good thread.

I think most people I've met would either describe me as demure or intense.

My behavior towards others varies depending on how highly I regard them.

Elitist? You can bet your ripe apple I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: Infjente and Wyote
I still think my swag answer is pretty succinctly accurate.

Reactions: Infjente
Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
What do you mean?

I'm someone who wants to laugh, learn, and express myself. I also want to drive some sort of positive change on a large scale while I'm alive.

What does your name mean?

When translated from its native language to English, it means "fame."

What does your username mean?

It just came to me. I think it's along the lines of "beauty emerging from chaos".

What do you want it all to mean? What do you stand for?

I just want to enjoy my life and have no regrets. For me that means that I'm constantly engaging my brain, exploring new things, and not taking anything too seriously (easier said than done).

Reactions: Wyote