What flavor lassi are you? | INFJ Forum

What flavor lassi are you?

You Are a Blueberry Lassi
blueberry.jpg

You are a polite and reserved person. Very few know what's going on with you, and you enjoy your privacy.
You like to sit back and enjoy the world. More than any other type, you are content to just be.

You are disciplined and patient enough to appreciate complexity. You are willing to acquire a taste for something.
You are a quiet one, but you can be charming and gregarious in the right crowd. You conserve your energy for when it matters.

Ok, so you have now just scared me.

2 weeks ago I just tried my first lassi. One week ago I mentioned it to my brother as being so awesome, I could barely put it to words. Now here, never mentioned before other people are talking about it.

You either are watching me or know me.

You Are a Mango Lassi

You have a strong personality, and you can even be a bit stubborn. You have fixed ideas about the world.
You have a well developed sense of taste. You know what you like and what you don't like... and little can change that.

You are more of a leader than a follower. In fact, there's little more painful than being stuck without a say.
You are courageous and love to be challenged. If there's something others can't do, you love to step up and get it done.

So far I have only ever had strawberry.

You Are a Strawberry Lassi

strawberry.jpg

You are the type who knows exactly what you want in life and are quick to decide about it. You don't like to waste time.
You are brave when it comes to making tough choices. You stay true to yourself, and that is your strength.

You are self-reliant and driven to be independent. You like to figure things out for yourself as much as you can.
You are slow to make friends, but when you do connect with someone, it's for life. You form deep bonds.

You Are an Apricot Lassi
apricot.jpg

You are a very unique and quirky person. You are extremely happy and downright spunky at times.
You enjoy being different, and you have turned life into an adventure. You're creative enough to make each day special.

You live life to the fullest, and you find sweet, juicy parts where no one else sees them. There is so much bliss around you.
You are a naturally friendly person, but you are also outspoken. As an independent thinker, you don't hold back for anyone.

I have never heard of a Lassi before but...meh.

You Are a Banana Lassi

banana.jpg

You are very popular, but it's not something you think about. You are more of the mellow and unassuming type.
You are soft hearted and easily affected by the world around you. Your sensitivity is your gift.

You are mild mannered and easy to get along with. You feel that making waves isn't usually worth the effort.
You are kind, harmonious, and even a bit of a peacemaker. Everything is a little calmer when you're around.
soft hearted - mild mannered - harmonious and kind

You Are a Strawberry Lassi

You Are a Banana Lassi

View attachment 20856

You are very popular, but it's not something you think about. You are more of the mellow and unassuming type.
You are soft hearted and easily affected by the world around you. Your sensitivity is your gift.

You are mild mannered and easy to get along with. You feel that making waves isn't usually worth the effort.
You are kind, harmonious, and even a bit of a peacemaker. Everything is a little calmer when you're around.
soft hearted - mild mannered - harmonious and kind

Reactions: Cornerstone
Before quiz: I predict mango.

Took quiz. No trying (how would I?)

You Are a Mango Lassi

You have a strong personality, and you can even be a bit stubborn. You have fixed ideas about the world.
You have a well developed sense of taste. You know what you like and what you don't like... and little can change that.

You are more of a leader than a follower. In fact, there's little more painful than being stuck without a say.
You are courageous and love to be challenged. If there's something others can't do, you love to step up and get it done.

what is Lassi?

[h=1]You Are a Blueberry Lassi[/h]
You are a polite and reserved person. Very few know what's going on with you, and you enjoy your privacy.
You like to sit back and enjoy the world. More than any other type, you are content to just be.

You are disciplined and patient enough to appreciate complexity. You are willing to acquire a taste for something.
You are a quiet one, but you can be charming and gregarious in the right crowd. You conserve your energy for when it matters.

meh....

You Are an Apricot Lassi

You are a very unique and quirky person. You are extremely happy and downright spunky at times.
You enjoy being different, and you have turned life into an adventure. You're creative enough to make each day special.

You live life to the fullest, and you find sweet, juicy parts where no one else sees them. There is so much bliss around you.
You are a naturally friendly person, but you are also outspoken. As an independent thinker, you don't hold back for anyone.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I got strawberry.

what is Lassi?

[h=1]You Are a Blueberry Lassi[/h]

meh....
Lassi is awesomeness. At least for me.

Apricot is clearly superior...

Reactions: cvp12gh5
You Are a Blueberry Lassi