What fine herb are you? | INFJ Forum

What fine herb are you?

You Are Chives

You are a complex person, and you are more versatile than others expect. You do a lot of things well.
There are two sides to your personality: one is all about art and color, while the other is all business.

You are very resilient. It is hard to keep you down, and you know how to overcome almost any obstacle.
You are balanced and understated. You have a compelling depth, but you don't broadcast it to the world.

You Are Chervil
chervil.png

You have a rare personality, and people sometimes don't know what to do with you. You are a bit mysterious.
You are somewhat exotic and unknown to those around you, even if they spend a lot of time with you. You don't open up to just anyone.

You are lovely, beautiful, and unique. You tend to gravitate toward things that are special and foods that are gourmet.
You are quite sensitive, and you get overwhelmed easily. You are a bit more subtle with how you approach life.

You Are French Tarragon

You have a strong personality, and you're not really into mellowing it out for anyone.
You can perk up any boring occasion or event. You may take over a room, but your influence is always a good one.

You are a bit offbeat and likely to be very intellectual. You can get lost studying unusual subjects.
You are confident in who you are, and you especially know when you are right. You have experience and knowledge to share.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't even heard of that before, but I hate cooking (probably because I suck at it and burn grilled cheese sandwiches).

HTML:
http://www.blogthings.com/whatfineherbareyouquiz/results/?result=Chives

Reactions: Gaze
wth?

You are Mary Jane.

You have a peaceful personality and have been described as an old soul. You tend to help alleviate pain and sorrow in others by listening and giving sound advice. You always have an aura of calm and serenity surrounding you and tend to draw others into this state of being.

Tarragon

French Tarragon.

You Are Chervil

You have a rare personality, and people sometimes don't know what to do with you. You are a bit mysterious.
You are somewhat exotic and unknown to those around you, even if they spend a lot of time with you. You don't open up to just anyone.

You are lovely, beautiful, and unique. You tend to gravitate toward things that are special and foods that are gourmet.
You are quite sensitive, and you get overwhelmed easily. You are a bit more subtle with how you approach life.

That's what I tested... Ok, apparently I'm... well... Chervil....
:) was fun, thxs...

Salvia divinorum

220px-Salvia_divinorum_-_Herba_de_Maria.jpg

You have a tilted perspective, and people do not get you. You are unnoticed.
You are somewhat cerebral and sensual to those who appreciate you, even if they do not spend lot of time with you. You rarely let strangers in.
In a dream you find the other and upon waking you linger with its memory.

Id rather be cilantro. I understand cilantro but what is tarragon?

Chives.

Cheese and chives is quite a nice potato chip flavor so I approve.