what european country do you actually belong in? | INFJ Forum

what european country do you actually belong in?

Artisan

Dares, Dreams, Does
Jun 11, 2014
MBTI
INFJ-A
Enneagram
1w2
http://www.buzzfeed.com/marietelling/what-european-country-do-you-actually-belong-in?

You got: Norway.
You’re extremely reliable, independent, and tolerant. You hate injustice more than anything in the world. You love nature and you’re always up for a new adventure.

enhanced-buzz-12208-1393159590-2.jpg

You got: Malta
You’re endlessly curious and love nothing more than getting stuck in a good book. You like to take walks in order to figure out what you’re doing in life.

enhanced-buzz-8933-1393159870-0.jpg

You got: Romania
You’re hardworking, smart, and enterprising. You value nothing as much as your family, and you have a very sunny outlook. When faced with a problem, you always manage to overcome it quickly.

Well, at least it's geographically close. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You got: Monaco
You know how to enjoy the good things in life. You’re quite a private person and it takes a while to get to know you. However, you couldn't be closer to the people you consider friends.

Reactions: Misadventure
You got: Romania
[h=2]You’re hardworking, smart, and enterprising. You value nothing as much as your family, and you have a very sunny outlook. When faced with a problem, you always manage to overcome it quickly.[/h]
enhanced-buzz-12253-1393159633-11.jpg

You got: Belarus

You love being surrounded by people and will happily open your home to strangers. At times, you can be pessimistic, but because you’re so resourceful, you always manage to pull through.

Oh online personality tests, you do make me laugh.

You got: Norway.

enhanced-buzz-12208-1393159590-2.jpg

You’re extremely reliable, independent, and tolerant. You hate injustice more than anything in the world. You love nature and you’re always up for a new adventure.

Really really close... :)

Poland

You’re funny, smart, and very generous. You are incredibly close to your family, and your friends admire how spirited you are. You’re a romantic at heart and tend to have very intense relationships

You got: Germany
You’re incredibly hardworking, efficient, and disciplined. If you promise to get something done, you absolutely will. You can come across as a bit too serious, but deep down you’re great fun.

BerlinPictures / Shutterstock

You got: France.

You’re naturally quite pessimistic, and you’re always vocal about your complaints. But no one knows how to enjoy the little things in life quite as well as you do. You like nothing more than a delicious meal with good wine and great company.

Belarus

(Would someone please hand me an oyster fork so that I may rip out my own spleen at this point? :rip: )

Because Belarus strikes me as being one rung below North Korea, Afghanistan, Chad or Saudi Arabia on the list of "Top Fun Places in the World".
(And I'm sure the the people are wonderful--I'm of Slavic descent. I just don't want to go there.)

Surprisingly accurate!

You got: Sweden
You love order. You’re passionate about social justice and care about protecting the environment.
At first, you may appear a bit cold and aloof, but you seriously warm up after a couple of beers and become the life and soul of any party.
enhanced-buzz-5278-1393159245-1.jpg

But I don't drink, so does that mean...