What does your PB&J sandwich say about you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What does your PB&J sandwich say about you?

You Are Demure and Dainty

Your eating style is reserved. You are a bit of a fussy eater, and you have very specific ways you like your food prepared.

You have an average sweet tooth. While you enjoy desserts, they aren't exactly your downfall.

Your taste in food tends to be pretty flexible. You may crave sushi one night, and your favorite childhood recipe the next.

You belong to a class that's all your own. You resist rules and traditions of any sort.

You are a tough person who isn't afraid to live life fully. There isn't a lot that scares you.

You are laid back and extremely easygoing. You never make a fuss, and you try to enjoy every moment.

lol, I thought the title of this thread was funny.

I have a sneaking suspicion that my PB&J sandwich has been talking about me behind my back. It won't even look at me in the eye anymore, with it's holey crust with jelly oozing out from it. I threatened to eat it if it wouldn't tell me what it said. Naturally, it said nothing and I think we all know what happened next. *dabs face with napkin*

I'm so disappointed in this test. It's like the test maker doesn't even know the real me. :*(. I'm so misunderstood. Wahhhhh.
lol.

You Are Adventurous and Accepting

Your eating style is gluttonous. If you like something, you're going back for seconds... no matter how full you are! Guilty as charged.

You have a total sweet tooth. When you can get away with it, you like to have dessert before dinner! Who doesn't?

Your taste in food tends to be conservative and traditional. It's likely that you prefer "All American" favorites like mac and cheese or hamburgers. I love all food equally. No real preference.
To
Admit it, you're a little trashy and low class at times. Umm, yah...in BED.

You're definitely more comfortable at a tattoo parlor than the theater. Not at all. Equal comfort.

You never really grew up. While your childlike innocence is charming, you often just come across as a big baby. Sticks and stones, bitches. Sticks.and.stones.

You are a pretty easy person to please, but you do have your own little personal quirks. No. I'm high maintenance.

You're NOT far from neurotic, but you can be a little A LOT picky at times.

"You Are Adventurous and Accepting

Your eating style is gluttonous. If you like something, you're going back for seconds... no matter how full you are!

You don't really have a sweet tooth. If you go for dessert, you tend to go for something light.

Your taste in food tends to be complex and sophisticated. You're probably a great cook, and talented at mixing unusual flavors.

You belong to a class that's all your own. You resist rules and traditions of any sort.

You are a tough person who isn't afraid to live life fully. There isn't a lot that scares you.

You are laid back and extremely easygoing. You never make a fuss, and you try to enjoy every moment."

It's all true, except for the sweet tooth bit..."something light"? Yeah, sure...
:m145:

Demure and dainty

Your eating style is reserved. You are a bit of a fussy eater, and you have very specific ways you like your food prepared.

You don't really have a sweet tooth. If you go for dessert, you tend to go for something light.

Your taste in food tends to be pretty flexible. You may crave sushi one night, and your favorite childhood recipe the next.

Admit it, you're a little trashy and low class at times. You're definitely more comfortable at a tattoo parlor than the theater.

Precise and controlled, you can be a bit anal retentive when it comes to how you like things. You're definitely a perfectionist.

You have an average sweet tooth. While you enjoy desserts, they aren't exactly your downfall.

You never really grew up. While your childlike innocence is charming, you often just come across as a big baby.

Precise and controlled, you can be a bit anal retentive when it comes to how you like things. You're definitely a perfectionist.

Your eating style is gluttonous. If you like something, you're going back for seconds... no matter how full you are!

You have a total sweet tooth. When you can get away with it, you like to have dessert before dinner

You are probably a fairly normal, upper middle class person. You don't rock the boat too often.

You never really grew up. While your childlike innocence is charming, you often just come across as a big baby.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Wyote and Sandie33
pbj.jpg

S

Precise and controlled, you can be a bit anal retentive when it comes to how you like things. You're definitely a perfectionist

Reactions: Wyote
Demure and dainty apparently

Reactions: Sandie33 and Reason

Reactions: Sandie33 and Wyote
Demure and dainty apparently
All this test is telling you really is that you would be impressed with my makin' sammich technique and vice versa. It's like we both graduated from the same martial arts school... but instead of fighting the technique is for PB&Js

Reactions: Reason
Shit, how is this the most accurate personality test I've ever taken?! :gobsmacked:

I have underlined everything that is true.

Your taste in food tends to be quite eclectic and wide. You are an adventurous eater, and you like many types of cuisines.
You're a self loathing middle class person. You act a lot classier than you are, and you secretly feel like a fraud.
You are laid back and extremely easygoing. You never make a fuss, and you try to enjoy every moment.