What do you like about your personality type | INFJ Forum

What do you like about your personality type

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What do you like about your personality type. Give specifics.

:m062:

Reactions: Rasmus
i can be really objective
most ppl can't do it
even when they think they're being objective, they're not. or they're only scratching the surface

As an INFP, I kinda like our sensitivity and our firm committment to our values ; one description suggest we're fiercely loyal. We don't give up on relationships easy, which can be both a positive and negative, but I'll root for the positive :).

Last edited:
The Joy.

But then, of course, there's The Pain.

(thejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepainthejoythepain)

Reactions: JGirl
Precognitions, premonitions, and presentiments are nice. It

Still trying to figure this out. Can I take a rain check?

Still trying to figure this out. Can I take a rain check?

6642D-rain-check.gif

Idk if being an INFJ is wonderful or a curse.
both I think. .
I love the intuitive ability. . I love the feelings. . I hate the feelings. .I hate the judgements. . .I love the judgements adn the clarity it brings. . I hate being seen as the overly sensative. . .problem person that I feel I am so often times. .
I love feeling like I know what's is going on with people cause I can feel their emotions. . I hate that I can feel the emotions of others all the time. . it's exhausting. .
I hate being the square peg constatnly being poundeed into the round hole. .

Reactions: Rasmus and Gaze
both I think. .
I love the intuitive ability. . I love the feelings. . I hate the feelings. .I hate the judgements. . .I love the judgements adn the clarity it brings. . I hate being seen as the overly sensative. . .problem person that I feel I am so often times. .
I love feeling like I know what's is going on with people cause I can feel their emotions. . I hate that I can feel the emotions of others all the time. . it's exhausting. .
I hate being the square peg constatnly being poundeed into the round hole. .

Seems to average out to me. Which means I still have no idea....

i love the heavy amount of guilt and shame that comes with the sensitive nature, its like, you can fuck up, but when you fuck up, the conscience comes back, and it comes back hard, a double edged sword i guess.

INTJs: I love how in tune we are to our own wills, how we don't let attachment, need for approval, or any other feelings stand in the way of what we know is right. I love that we are true to ourselves through and through, that we find it very difficult to lie to ourselves, and to be fake with other people, for whatever the reason. I love the need to understand the dynamics of this world, of existence itself. I love the effortless originality, the crippling detachment, the ability to blend in anywhere, and the impossibility of actually staying.

Being very attuned to fine distinctions.

Reactions: grt$5vb
Being able to deal with personal problems when they arise: having a deep understanding of one's self.

Sound like your nuts. I can relate slightly, the second sight sounds interesting, i don't like to force ideas when I' think, the correct thought eventually surfaces, when an idea's created, it feels almost as though I've dived into my subconscious for answers, not sure how technically accurate that is, the other thing about shutting down the brain and eyes, seems to be true for me also.

Although what i enjoy most about my personality, is the enjoyment, and excitement of new threats, risks, I'm actually most interested when situations are a challenge, new, and complex.

Welcome back [MENTION=4587]jesin[/MENTION]... I'm so happy to see you :suspicious:

Reactions: grt$5vb and Majesty
Personally, what I love about being an INFJ is the ability to think critically. My intuitive capabilities... I am able to see beauty in the worst of situations(INFJ's are truly attracted to sad things) I have a clear understanding of people and I love helping whoever I can.

I enjoy that I can be alone and have an absolutely amazing time by myself. Sure, it's nice to go out, but not too often... I am very introverted.

I really love when people tell me their problems because I love using my heart to help them.

Contemplating the complexities of life!!!!

I just love being an INFJ

However, being an INFJ can be extremely difficult.

Reactions: Gaze
Although what i enjoy most about my personality, is the enjoyment, and excitement of new threats, risks, I'm actually most interested when situations are a challenge, new, and complex.

thats actually kind of the opposite of infj

Sniffing out lies, manipulation, and motive like a blood hound.

Reactions: Rasmus
I'm more interested in cognitive functions, than a particular type, I'm not sure if people assume all INFJs are soft, delicate, but where are the behavioral patterns, the physical evidence, those who make those accusations are usually insecure about their manly-hood, or the stereotype attached to being a man.

I don't really understand transsexuals though, one second his a man, leaves the surgery as women, then get on the phone, with a deep, low pitch voice like a man , then does a video shoot looking like a little girl.

Who am i to judge, if he wants to be girl, up to him.

Dude I totally see where you are coming from on the transsexuals but I mean, I really loved being a man but I just wasn't into my penis so I had it removed. I'm a female now. Some people think my feminine features mixed with my man voice is sexy though. I find the combination of that to be my favourite thing about myself. As for my personality type, well. Being an INFJ is awesome.

Reactions: Gaze
Being able to appreciate negative emotions and bad experiences. Negative emotions tell me that something