What do people say they like or appreciate the most about you? | INFJ Forum

What do people say they like or appreciate the most about you?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What do people say they like or appreciate the most about you?

My honesty. I am definitely an F, but life has taught me to be empathetic and caring without being a giant puddle of goo. I'm the person that will say what needs to be said, even if the truth isn't always very nice or comftorable. This doesn't always make me a lot of friends, but the friends I do have appreciate me for who I am.

Compassionate, remain objective/unbiased, and apparently I have a "calming presence". Oh yeah, there's my eyes too ; )

Last edited:
Intelligent, compassionate, calming presence, my wealth/variety of knowledge, and soft shoulders.

I easily confuse what other people say they like about me and what I think they should like about me. I do know that people know if I commit to a project I will get it done.

I think what I expect someone to appreciate may not be what they like or think is a good quality. So, it depends. A few say I'm considerate and thoughtful, which is nice to hear.

My aptitude for visualization. My compassion and surprisingly my skepticism.

Compassion and genuine caring about how other people feel. My sense of humor. My fairness and the fact that they can trust that I will do the right thing even when others don't. I have to add though that sometimes it takes me a little while to figure out what the right thing is. But like the saying goes "it's not hard to do the right thing, it's hard to know what the right thing is. Once you know it's hard not to do it."

empathetic. i'm gentle and quite gracious - i'm usually mindful of other people's feelings. i think people appreciate me most for these things.

What I've heard most often is patience and sweetness. I am pretty surprised to hear those things since I'm very quiet most of the times, but I thought it was very nice of them to say.

Reactions: Blackmountainside
I've been told I have a sweet spirit. :) That's always nice to hear.

I guess this is kind of cheesy, but the one I keep hearing the most is my "zest for life". lol

That's a good quality. A little joy and passion from others usually brightens my day.

I get told I'm trustworthy. A stable presence when people start to lose their shit.

My acquaintances would say that I can organize chaos, great with conflict resolution.

I hear that I have a calming presence a lot, which is weird. People like to tell me their secrets.