What Do Interesting People Talk About? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What Do Interesting People Talk About?

Clinton v trump

Roosevelt was kind of stuck up or something.

Yeah that the common perception of her, and yet she was undeniably intelligent,, a relentless champion of liberal causes, an activist for racial equality, and a feminist. Still puts some people off

In the late 1940s, Democrats in New York and throughout the country courted Roosevelt for political office.

"At first I was surprised that anyone should think that I would want to run for office, or that I was fitted to hold office. Then I realized that some people felt that I must have learned something from my husband in all the years that he was in public life! They also knew that I had stressed the fact that women should accept responsibility as citizens. I heard that I was being offered the nomination for governor or for the United States Senate in my own state, and even for Vice President. And some particularly humorous souls wrote in and suggested that I run as the first woman President of the United States! The simple truth is that I have had my fill of public life of the more or less stereotyped kind"

http://www.trumanlibrary.org/eleanor/1948.html

Reactions: James and aeon
Inasmuch as interesting is wholly a function and judgment of the observer, there are no interesting people in which interesting is an inherent quality of their being.

So the answer to the question depends on who is witnessing other people talking.

Cheers,
Ian

I like pretty much anything that is odd, unusual or quirky. When people are enthused or interested that can be quite contagious, as long as it's not the 'power, money, ego' thing I find that a real 'snooze' inducer. Personally I am interested in many things, science, music, maths, culture. Whenever people have tried to be creative, I'm kind of intrigued, even if it is not to my personal taste.

I am sadly also interested in Pizza, but I am trying to change that to 'lettuce'. It is not working....

Reactions: Ryso89
Consciousness, quantum physics, electromagnetism, biological evolution. Essentially, how does the universe work, and how can I become the master of my own reality?

Reactions: t5juyt