What disney princess are you? | INFJ Forum

What disney princess are you?

You Are Belle
belle.jpg

You are independent and even a bit sassy. You speak your mind.
You are curious about the world, and you're always learning about something new.

You are stubborn and headstrong. Once you have made up your mind about something, it's difficult to convince you otherwise.
Deep down, you are warm hearted and compassionate. You are open to loving almost anyone.

Awesome! My favorite Disney princess :D

You are Belle

You are curious about the world, and you're always learning about something new.

You are stubborn and headstrong. Once you have made up your mind about something, it's difficult to convince you otherwise.
Deep down, you are warm hearted and compassionate. You are open to loving almost anyone.

:tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

You are Belle

You are curious about the world, and you're always learning about s

:tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

Bello got Belle :D

I am also Belle

my people ❤

Also Belle.

How boring are we?

Maybe we should choose our own? ;)

WTF

You Are Ariel

ariel.jpg

You are sweet and idealistic. You are often lost in a daydream.
You've always thought there was more to life, and recently you've gone out searching for more.

You are a true romantic, and you believe in love at first sight.
You would give up almost anything to be with your true love. Having a soulmate is that important to you!

enhanced-buzz-9713-1297193142-29.jpg

Shazzam, Xena Warrior Princess
......I mean
Sleeping Beauty

sleeping-beauty.jpg

You are a sweet and innocent person. You expect everyone around you to have good intentions.
You are playful and free spirited. If you were able to, you'd like to see the whole world.

At times, you've been a bit too trusting in your life. You're starting to realize that you know what's best for yourself.

When you listen to your heart, it guides you correctly. Your intuition is dead on.
:mlove2:

iu-2.jpeg

You are Maleficent
You are misunderstood, and people think you're evil because of the way you dress and the company you keep.
You've been hurt and betrayed, but you're out to prove true love does exist, and unite the kingdom
under the reign of the good-hearted.

Snow White

snow-white.jpg

Your family can be downright evil at times, but you don't let them get to you.
You refuse to turn cold hearted, even if life has dealt you a bad hand.

You are sweet to everyone, especially the less fortunate.
You make friends easily, and you tend to befriend people from all walks of life.

Snow White

snow-white.jpg

Your family can be downright evil at times, but you don't let them get to you.
You refuse to turn cold hearted, even if life has dealt you a bad hand.

You are sweet to everyone, especially the less fortunate.
You make friends easily, and you tend to befriend people from all walks of life.

awwww. She was my first Disney princess. :)