What Brady (Bunch) are you? | INFJ Forum

What Brady (Bunch) are you?

[h=4]You Are Bobby Brady[/h]
bobby.jpg

Ultra competitive, you will do almost anything to win. From pull ups to pool sharking, you're very talented.
And while everyone is aware of your victories, they still (affectionately) consider you to be a little brat!

Bobby Brady

Ultra competitive, you will do almost anything to win. From pull ups to pool sharking, you're very talented.
And while everyone is aware of your victories, they still (affectionately) consider you to be a little brat!

Lies!!!

Greg Brady

Outta sight! Suave and all American, you tend to be clean cut and upstanding.
You're friendly with most people and a huge flirt (sometimes even with family members!). <--- llololoolol

Greg Brady

Outta sight! Suave and all American, you tend to be clean cut and upstanding.
You're friendly with most people and a huge flirt (sometimes even with family members!). <--- llololoolol

Your kids are gonna have webbed feet

[h=4]You Are Jan Brady[/h]
jan.jpg

Brainy and a little introverted, you tend to think life is a lot worse than it actually is.
And while you may think you're a little goofy looking, most people consider you to be a major babe.

Admittedly, I've never watched the Brady Bunch so this doesn't mean much to me. I remember re-runs airing from time to time, but the show never caught my eye.

You Are Ian Brady

rsz_ian-brady-pct28200x200pct29.jpg

You are right not to even try to write a description.
This joke is wrong even by your standards and you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

You Are Marcia Brady

Confident yet kind. Popular yet down to earth. You're a total dream girl.
You've got the total package - no wonder everyone's a little jealous of you.