What books are you currently not reading? | INFJ Forum

What books are you currently not reading?

Discussion in 'Art, Entertainment, and Media' started by marty44, Aug 18, 2008.

Share This Page

More threads by marty44
  1. marty44

marty44 Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Infj
    I read somewhere that INFJ's have loads of books,projects that they have hanging around whilst under the impression that they are going to get to read them / do them at some stage. I definately fall into this category with self-help courses and books stored in quite a few places.When I do start reading I also often read 2 or 3 books at the same time, a chapter of one tonight and something else tommorrow tonight..Generally though I seem to find it harder to read lately.Maybe this post is a "self-kick up the arse," or maybe I just need to find some more interesting books.

Are you a reader or do just like to look at them?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. alcyone

Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    WTF
    Total reader. I have two or three books that I am currently reading scattered throughout the house. Bathroom, bedroom, livingroom. My hussband makes lots of fun of me cause he doesn't understand how I can keep up with them all.

It's just like a TV series. You watch different episodes of several different series but you aren't confusing them with each other. It works the same way with books.

I'm a very fast reader too. It's no problem for me to finish a 200-400 page book in a day (if not less). Although if its a newly released long book (like any of Jacqueline Carey's books) I'll read non-stop until it's done cause I can't put it down. Usually, I have to be so tired I can't focus on the words to paint the story in my mind before I give up and go to sleep.

3. Quinlan

Quinlan Right the First Time!

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ISFP
    There is so much I would like to read and learn about but never seem to find the time to do so.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...