What are the types of these celebrities? | INFJ Forum

What are the types of these celebrities?

serenesam

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
MBTI
INTJ
What Is Willa Holland's Type?

What do you think is Willa Holland’s MBTI? I ask because I think she is a hard one. I am guessing she is an ESTP or an ENTP leaning more towards ESTP in my opinion.

What Is Meagan Fox's Type?

What is Meagan Fox’s MBTI? I know Celebrity Types type her up as an ESFP. Do you agree? Disagree? Somewhat Agree or Disagree?

What Is Jennifer Love Hewitt's Type?

What do you think is Jennifer Love Hewitt’s MBTI? I am guessing she is an ISFP. I have followed Hewitt for a very long time ever since she was with Party of Five and even her music albums back in the mid-90s. She just seems to be the only celebrity that appears introverted in my opinion.

What Is Jessica Sutta's Type?

What do you think is Jessica Sutta’s MBTI? I am guessing she is an ESFP or an ESFJ leaning more towards ESFP. When she was with the Pussycat Dolls, she was the only one that seemed to be the most caring type at least definitely more caring than the leader Nicole in my opinion.

What Is Katie Cassidy's Type?

What do you think is Katie Cassidy’s MBTI? I don’t consider myself an expert on MBTI and would like some opinions. She seems like an ESFP to me. Some people may argue she is more of a T and/or J type though.

It's probably easier to make one thread asking the types of all these people, rather than multiple threads. [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] merge into one thread?

Reactions: rawr
It's probably easier to make one thread asking the types of all these people, rather than multiple threads. [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] merge into one thread?

Didn't think about that as I just thought of each celebrity one at a time. Maybe a moderator can merge it for me. The title could be "What MBTI is Each of the Following Celebrities."

[mods]most recent celeb. type discussions merged/moved here.[/mods]
[MENTION=5861]Horatio[/MENTION] [MENTION=4433]serenesam[/MENTION] - done.

What do you think is Jennifer Love Hewitt’s MBTI? I am guessing she is an ISFP. I have followed Hewitt for a very long time ever since she was with Party of Five and even her music albums back in the mid-90s. She just seems to be the only celebrity that appears introverted in my opinion.
She is (to me) the kind of dreamy and enthusiastic ENFP. Has a goofy and playfulness style, very ENFP like. Plus, like most of ENFPs, she's not funny in the classic sense, rather she is funny by the way she acts and talk and so on. Her humor is in her actions, in spontaneity, not in witt or ridicule, in her brain. She's the kind of person that can amuse herself endlesly just by looking at a orange car, which for her is too much orange or something like that. But these are just my thoughts.

Edit: She is also, in a sense, very silly and not serious, always playful, which again, is kind of ENFP behaviour.

What do you think is Katie Cassidy’s MBTI? I don’t consider myself an expert on MBTI and would like some opinions. She seems like an ESFP to me. Some people may argue she is more of a T and/or J type though.

The reason why I think Katie Cassidy is an F is because of her charitable side:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Cassidy
http://helpchildren.org/news-events/katie-cassidy-partners-with-h-e-l-p/

I also think she is a P type based on her conduct during Comic Con for the first season of “Arrow.”