What are the signs you've touched someone deeply? | INFJ Forum

What are the signs you've touched someone deeply?

/thread dies

Reactions: Sriracha
Feeling of electrical current in the air, a sudden shift in the atmosphere, a spark in the person's eyes. Words seem to remain in the air and echo.

People look at you weird, more intensely, sometimes with stars in their eyes, and they get all sentimental and stuff. *smirks*

Reactions: WellNoWonder
when you lock eyes with a stranger for more then a few seconds and they quickly look away.

They let you know, usually. They'll say things like, 'wow, I feel like I can tell you anything' or 'I haven't had a conversation with anyone like this for a long time.' Their smile is wider when you walk into the room. Their body language is open. They're more helpful or more talkative with you than usual.

If you've told them something profound, they might thank you for it. Or recall that conversation again sometime in the future.

It's any myriad of things, but most of the time, you just sense it.

Reactions: willow
[MENTION=287]justeccentricnotinsane[/MENTION]

No. I find it uncomfortable as well.

Usually if they get mad when I just revealed a hard truth about them, I consider that a deep touch.

Reactions: Gaze
[MENTION=731]Hoggle[/MENTION] Yep. People may rail against that, at first, and attack you because of it, but given time they tend to come around, and trust you, because of your honesty, and the fact that you don't believe in bullshit.