What apple treat are you? | INFJ Forum

What apple treat are you?

You are Apple Cider

apple-cider.jpg

You are affirming and supporting. You accept people where they are, imperfections and all.
You often give too much of yourself, and you rarely put your own needs first.

You are tender and compassionate. You wear your heart on your sleeve.
You are capable of great love, but it's hard for you to focus your love on one person or relationship.

You Are Candied Apples

You're very versatile and able to change at a drop of a hat. You love to mix things up.
A total multi-tasker, you have a wide variety of talents. You are good at almost everything.

You love everything unusual and shocking. You're one far-out chick or dude.
You're trying to figure out how to save the world. And you're pretty convinced you'll do it one day.

I also got Apple Cider. :D Yummm now I want some...

[h=4]You Are Apple Fritters[/h]
If something seems exciting, then you're apt to give it a try. You don't worry about consequences.

Whether you're trying an extreme sport or a new weird food, you always live on the edge.

You like esoteric things, and you are attracted to people who are a little outside the mainstream.
Expressing your individuality is important to you, and you often lie awake in bed thinking about the world and your place in it.

A delicious apple crumble.
Stop making me so hungry, [MENTION=1669]Ame[/MENTION] !!

Reactions: acd
Or an Apple and Pear Crisp perhaps. . . . No???

apple_crisp_o.jpg

[video=youtube;G3IgFsEEOik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3IgFsEEOik[/video]
You are going to kill me with your delicious apple and assorted fruit treats.

If something seems exciting, then you're apt to give it a try. You don't worry about consequences.
Whether you're trying an extreme sport or a new weird food, you always live on the edge.

You like esoteric things, and you are attracted to people who are a little outside the mainstream.
Expressing your individuality is important to you, and you often lie awake in bed thinking about the world and your place in it.

Apple Fritters :)

Another Apple Cider :)