What animal would you say is more like the INFJ? | INFJ Forum

What animal would you say is more like the INFJ?

Crono91

Three
Jun 2, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
I dont know
What animal would you say is more like the INFJ?

I feel I can relate to this fellow here.

Cute+smart+dog+funny+animals+picture.jpg

Wild Dogs, Or Wolves

What kind of INFJ are we talking about here? There's many faces of even the typical INFJ. If men were technically beasts, I'd say shape-shifting druids would be the INFJ animal. Thousands of possible changes used to defend, reform, or destroy in service to a central philosophical totem. Here are some noteworthy and widely different INFJs off the top of my head: Adolf Hitler, the Batman, Gandalf from Lord of the Rings, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Light Yagami from Death Note anime series, The Count of Monte Cristo (character in the book of same name) whose name I can never remember, and Siddhartha from the book Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse.

Owls and possibly some kind of cat.

A more pressing question: Which type is the aye-aye?

aye_aye_Daubentonia_madagascariensis.jpg

Reactions: 5r6jhd
What kind of INFJ are we talking about here? There's many faces of even the typical INFJ. If men were technically beasts, I'd say shape-shifting druids would be the INFJ animal. Thousands of possible changes used to defend, reform, or destroy in service to a central philosophical totem. Here are some noteworthy and widely different INFJs off the top of my head: Adolf Hitler, the Batman, Gandalf from Lord of the Rings, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Light Yagami from Death Note anime series, The Count of Monte Cristo (character in the book of same name) whose name I can never remember, and Siddhartha from the book Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse.

now that you say it, Hitler does really appear like an INFJ to me. Crazy.

I have to agree, cats. Independent, sweet, sometimes social butterflies, ultimately loners. Piss them off and the claws come out, with a high chance of relieving themselves on your most treasured things. Haha!

Reactions: invisible
I doubt we could all agree on what an 'infj' is like.

If i could be an animal, i'd be a bird or a whale, in the wild

I feel like a Panda myself or a Sasquatch.
Cute-Pandas-pandas-22122892-400-280.jpgbigfoot-film_fe.jpg

Owls. It seems like they blend in really well with their surroundings. They're also generally associated with wisdom. And they can also turn their heads completely around, which is obviously very INFJ-like.